• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What will Skip Say other than...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,656
  • Days Won:  424

I think Skip will take full blame.  I saw players playing better, with more effort.  He needs to explain why the offense sputtered.  We show glimpses of what we're capable.  I think he needs to take some blame and get this team better.  And to expect anything else is too much.

players were horrible on 3rd down. both games. the only improvement was on defense.

i thought you quit

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,805
  • Days Won:  0

The ball was slippery

Is Skip Holtz think we are dumb! It is one excuse after another for B.J. "I dont know what is going on" Daniels. Ok ball slippery why does every other team have no problem playing in conneticutt. He coached in Conneticutt.  I am beyond frustrated at short stumpy quarterbacks. Then Wide receivers are not getting separation? No throws over the middle?  This offense is D.O.A. We are wasting Darrell Scotts talent because Holtz still believes in B.J.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

The ball was slippery

Is Skip Holtz think we are dumb! It is one excuse after another for B.J. "I dont know what is going on" Daniels. Ok ball slippery why does every other team have no problem playing in conneticutt. He coached in Conneticutt.  I am beyond frustrated at short stumpy quarterbacks. Then Wide receivers are not getting separation? No throws over the middle?  This offense is D.O.A. We are wasting Darrell Scotts talent because Holtz still believes in B.J.

Murray looked better than Scott today and has a burst that Scott severely lacks......

• Content Count:  3,805

The ball was slippery

Murray looked better than Scott today and has a burst that Scott severely lacks......

Agreed that Murray has the burst.  I think Coach S.H. wants B.J. to be something he is not. He cant throw to save his life.  Grothe was short but that dude competed to the end. Even the Cincinatti game 2007 he threw 4 picks and if not for a dropped Carlton Mitchell pass we win.

• Content Count:  10,219

The ball was slippery

Scott helped with a lost fumble!

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

The ball was slippery

Agreed that Murray has the burst.  I think Coach S.H. wants B.J. to be something he is not. He cant throw to save his life.  Grothe was short but that dude competed to the end. Even the Cincinatti game 2007 he threw 4 picks and if not for a dropped Carlton Mitchell pass we win.

So, what do we do?  Bring in Eveld and watch teams load 8 and 9 players in the box because he's terrible?  Also BJ can can be very effective when you take him off the leash and let him run and move the pocket consistently in the passing game.  Also Fitch, and possibly Holtz, aren't doing us any favors when we start to get something working on offense for a drive and then they completely abandon those plays on the next possession (BJ going 5 for 5 on our scoring drive and then completely abandoning the pass the next possession etc).     

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,656
  • Days Won:  424

Is Skip Holtz think we are dumb!

Sorry, I chuckled ...

Archived