• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We are not as good as we think...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

This game is on Fitch.  UConn has a horrible D, how in the hell we can only manage 10 pts against this pathetic team is beyond me.  The defense actually did its job.  The first drive of the first half we dominated them, then went away from that gameplay.  Fine.  He adjusts and first drive of the second half goes great....and he completely changes the plan again.  Why can't we stick with whats working?   We rarely ran the bubble screen this game dispite the fact that it was gaining positive yardage every single time.  The mixture of play calling is horrible.  Just like the last game.  We had major yardage last game yet scored only 17 pts.  This game, we seemed to do what we wanted to do with Scott running or with the outside passing yet we completely go away from that.  Seriously, WTF?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

We have good players. The best we have ever had as a group. We need to let our playmakers make plays for the entire game. Fitch is treating BJ the same way he did early last year. Nothing to lose now. Turn him loose from the beginning of the game. His miltifacted game creates opportunities for the rest of team.

At least Snyderl dialed up a few blitzes today. I don't see a playmaker on defense as we had in the past.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Giddens showed up today.....our D did not give up a TD-

we are getting better, we are getting better recruits, I think we are all waiting for it to come together and the early starts throw us off every year...its like 3 for 1 song night at the Doll House...you get built up just to realize you spent a ton of money just to leave unsatisfied...

• Content Count:  1,387

we are getting better, we are getting better recruits, I think we are all waiting for it to come together and the early starts throw us off every year...its like 3 for 1 song night at the Doll House...you get built up just to realize you spent a ton of money just to leave unsatisfied...

That's experience talking right there!

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

That's experience talking right there!

Si

• Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

USF can still go 10 - 2.

• Content Count:  2,495

The title of this thread is true in more ways than one...

Also see:  Conference Realignment

• Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Simply put, this is an awful football team.  I think the worst we have fielded since joining the BE.  Had hoped the Pitt game was just one of those nights, some even mentioned everyone was sick.  If that was the case you come out ******* against UCONN.  To play like we did, we are simply not good.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I remember in August how everyone was saying this was hands down the best team we have ever fielded.

• Content Count:  356
  • Days Won:  0

What's the criteria to get a word "****"?  I had "frustrating" deleted...who knew?

Archived