• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Greenbay

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

USF has no where near the rabid fan base and support that Green Bay fans provide.

It's tough, but we're just not there.  There are so many opportunities to give to USF Athletics and it doesn't get done.  As E.T. mentioned the lockers, dozens unsponsored.  The brick campaign, some success, but like the lockers, not a sellout.  Sort of like increasing taxes, everyone is for it as long as its not them getting the increase.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

I'd pay. And I've always wanted a college version of Lambeau field for our OCS. It would be amazing.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

I'd pay. And I've always wanted a college version of Lambeau field for our OCS. It would be amazing.

Sure.  So would I.

But the numbers indicate a greater need than the couple of thousand rabid fans USF has.

• Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Sure.  So would I.

But the numbers indicate a greater need than the couple of thousand rabid fans USF has.

oh yeah no doubt. I'm just saying I would drool over building a Lambeau field type stadium here on campus. omfg

• Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

Lambeau field is a very unique arrangement.Its owned by the packers, but the packers are the only publicy traded NFL corporation, having been grandfathered. The rest of the NFL has two or three private owners.

I believe that if we want an OCS, our best chance is something like what was built for the University of Minnesota. 

Archived