• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Local TV for UCONN Game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

I have Fios and the guide shows that the game will be on SNY (channel 96 in Bradenton).

thank u sweet jesus!!

i recently moved and the house i bought had the FiOS hardware already, just needed the box.

i miss Brighthouse dearly but FiOS is cheaper right now.

Make sure you have the proper subscription package, otherwise you may be disappointed on Saturday.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  0

The game IS on Fios in Tampa ch 96 if you don't have the sport pack for 9.99 you will not get the game .  Order the sports pack on Friday night and cancel it on Sunday and it will only cost you a few bucks to watch the game.  But I suggest getting the sports pack for 9.99 it is well worth it.............................GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  189

folks I work for Verizon, FIOS within Tampa market cannot pickup SNY (channel 96).  Unless a local station other than Brighthouse picks up the game, it will be not be seen on any FIOS subscriptions or packages.  Also I believe ESPN3 will have the game, but due to local blackout rules it might be unavailable also in Tampa area.  So you may need to hit a local bar to see game

• Content Count:  377

folks I work for Verizon, FIOS within Tampa market cannot pickup SNY (channel 96).  Unless a local station other than Brighthouse picks up the game, it will be not be seen on any FIOS subscriptions or packages.  Also I believe ESPN3 will have the game, but due to local blackout rules it might be unavailable also in Tampa area.  So you may need to hit a local bar to see game

If the Verizon guide says its going to be on at 3:30 on channel 96, then why won't it be shown?  Would they black it out?

• Content Count:  228

On Verizon FIOS, I was watching SNY last night just to make sure I had it. Unless it is blacked out, which it should not be as it is AWAY game, I should be able to view the game.

It appears USFrank is not familiar with his company's product.

Geez, how come this year our Football Schedule appears to be spread out over all these cheesy networks and days. Ridiculous.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Cant see it on ESPN3's upcoming play list. Anyone know how out of towners can watch the game?

Archived