• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Local TV for UCONN Game?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Fios guy is here to install. He said that Fios Tampa does have sny 96 like many have said. He asked if I was a USF fan, I mentioned the whole BHSN conundrem, he immediately said the games on sny. Take it for what it's worth.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Not sure who posted it, but great idea of getting the sports pack for Direct tv and then cancel it later.....didn't even think of that.....$7 well spent

• Content Count:  11
  • Days Won:  0

Game should be available on SNY, and will be available on ESPN3/ESPN360. There is not blackout map for USF which means there is no blackout.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/gameplan/blackout

• Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

Game should be available on SNY, and will be available on ESPN3/ESPN360. There is not blackout map for USF which means there is no blackout.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/gameplan/blackout

294957.jpg

Blackout map for our game.

• Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

Why is Wisconsin and Louisiana blacked out?

My best guess is that some local network in those areas has decided to pick up the game.  Kinda why the northeast (SNY) and Maryland (probably MASN) are blacked out for that reason.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

http://www.hide-my-ip.com/

I use this for my NFL games...I had the NFL game pass last year and used this software to allow me to use it in the US....  14 day free trial as well...

• Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

I wouldn't expect any CS representative of any provider to actually know what's going to be shown on their channels at any given time.  They're there to sell you packages and help if you're having technical issues.  Would you really take their word for it if they said it was going to be on?  I doubt they know the blackout policies, if there are really any for this game.

true. i really don't expect much from anyone anymore. just saying it would have been a pleasant surprise if my cable provider could have given me an answer, especially since i'm paying $30 for a huge package just to get one channel for 3 hours.

oh well. if it's blacked out i'll find a way to watch it.  anyone who has a link to the game please post, just in case.  

cheers.  GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

that blackout map makes no sense. i'm in Manatee County and i can't tell where the black blob is... i'd assume being in the Tampa market i'm screwed but whatev.  the game will be watched unless i'm dead or comatose.

Archived