• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Right now i dont care......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

what the hear say is. There are so many "reports" going around I'm sick of it. I for one am going to just enjoy the season and not read another story on conference realignment. Some come and get me when its all said and done after all I cant control it so why waste my time.

• Content Count:  12,293

I agree-

No matter what happens it is completely out of USF's hand.  We do not have enough clout to call our own shots. 

All we can focus on is winning the Big East this year and get into a BCS bowl while we still have a shot...then win the darn thing.

That will make for interesting conversation down the road.

• Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

All we can focus on is winning the Big East this year and get into a BCS bowl while we still have a shot...then win the darn thing.

that is, literally, the best thing USF can do for its football program.

we need to get into a BCS bowl and win that MF'er while the BE still has AQ status.

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

If you really don't care, why are you bothering to post about it?

+1

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

::)

Another one of those posts telling everyone what they're going to do or don't do ... nobody freakin' cares.  And no one is going to come get you.  See ya when we see ya. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,653
  • Days Won:  29

I have no control of it ... only control I have is attendance!

Just doing my little part.

Glad to get back into a regular schedule and ready for UConn.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  145

+1

We know he does care...we all do.  But he's at where I am.  Absolutely sick of reading about this #$%@# and having no control over it.  Tell me when it's over.  At the end of the day and no AQ...my watching any college football days are over.  Not a threat...just reality and I have disposable income to make that decision.  Do I love my alma mater?  Sure...but I'm not going backwards. 

• Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

+1

We know he does care...we all do.  But he's at where I am.  Absolutely sick of reading about this #$%@# and having no control over it.  Tell me when it's over.  At the end of the day and no AQ...my watching any college football days are over.  Not a threat...just reality and I have disposable income to make that decision.  Do I love my alma mater?  Sure...but I'm not going backwards. 

bro, if u stop watching your team because they hit a bump in the road u were never a fan to begin with.

programs have survived worse than this and fans stuck around. u don't turn your back at the first sign of adversity. now is the time to circle the wagons and redouble your commitment to USF and its football program.

my seats in 125 will be mine as long as i live close enough to attend the games, Big East, Sun Belt or CUSA, AQ or non-AQ.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

After that horrible pitt loss, I cannot help but wonder what the rest of the season holds for us.

We are still "mostly" in control of our destiny this season.  But I think that loss showed our weaknesses and we are probably due for at least 2 more losses before end of regular season.  2 losses would all but ensure we don't win the Conf. 

Our team had 17 days to prepare for Uconn.  If we lose that one, I will still support the team and be at every game, but the opportunity for a "great" season will be done.  It could be a decent season, or an average season, but greatness is out of the question.

I hope the coaches and players respond to that loss in a big way and prove we belong.

If we finish on a high note, the football world will take notice and it will help our case. 

Archived