• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Right now i dont care......

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  145
  • Days Won:  0

If you really don't care, why are you bothering to post about it?

+1

We know he does care...we all do.  But he's at where I am.  Absolutely sick of reading about this #$%@# and having no control over it.  Tell me when it's over.  At the end of the day and no AQ...my watching any college football days are over.  Not a threat...just reality and I have disposable income to make that decision.  Do I love my alma mater?  Sure...but I'm not going backwards. 

bro, if u stop watching your team because they hit a bump in the road u were never a fan to begin with.

programs have survived worse than this and fans stuck around. u don't turn your back at the first sign of adversity. now is the time to circle the wagons and redouble your commitment to USF and its football program.

my seats in 125 will be mine as long as i live close enough to attend the games, Big East, Sun Belt or CUSA, AQ or non-AQ.

LOL...not a fan?  Wouldn't be here posting if I wasn't a passionate fan. 

First off, I'm not in Tampa any longer and don't have tickets.  I buy them when I'm in town. 

Second, this is a lot bigger than just having pride in your school.  This is about money, greed and Television contracts...period.  Will I still contribute to USF as an alum?  Yes...that's far different.  But I will not contribute to their greed with my hard earned dollars in any fashion if I can help it.  That means not watching any college football.  I just won’t have the interest as it will be burned away.

And that’s great that you’ll still go to games.  And I really respect that.  It’s a fun time with the family to tailgate and watch the game as USF and the Glazers will benefit you being there.  And I imagine I’ll melt down to a point where I’ll go as well when I’m there because I do care about my school.  But I’ll be damned if I watch another bigtime college football game on TV.  @#$% em’.

Archived