• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF's Dirty Dozen.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

...played like Dirty Duds instead last night.  I thought that Special Teams play was lack luster and lacked preparation.  It seemed to me that many of the players may have been looking ahead to Pitt leading to the missed assignments, but, the poor tackling has no excuse.  Its going to be tough for the Bulls to "clean-up" all their mistakes in four days.  The Pitt game just got more difficult in my opinion, a ranked Bulls team going on the road and playing a non ranked opponent with nothing to lose.  The Bulls will have to expect teams to pull more trick plays like last nights fake punt.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

My main concern.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

...played like Dirty Duds instead last night.  I thought that Special Teams play was lack luster and lacked preparation.  It seemed to me that many of the players may have been looking ahead to Pitt leading to the missed assignments, but, the poor tackling has no excuse.  Its going to be tough for the Bulls to "clean-up" all their mistakes in four days.  The Pitt game just got more difficult in my opinion, a ranked Bulls team going on the road and playing a non ranked opponent with nothing to lose.  The Bulls will have to expect teams to pull more trick plays like last nights fake punt.

I like to think that we played down to keep Pitt guessing what they will see on Thursday...

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

I like to think that we played down to keep Pitt guessing what they will see on Thursday...

I hope you're right Dixie!!

• Content Count:  7,693

I hope you're right Dixie!!

I'm trying to be positive for a change...

• Content Count:  2,653

Playing this way could have possibly been a good thing to wake us up, though it's no excuse. Hopefully they look at this game film and get ready for Pitt. I do think our guys will be a lot more fired up to play Pitt than UTEP. Also, given the fact they are leaving will add motivation as well to this team.

• Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Wake up! Pitt's next!

early_morning_wake-up_call.jpg

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

JBK was HORRIBLE last night.....don't know why this happened so randomly

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,647
  • Days Won:  424

JBK was HORRIBLE last night.....don't know why this happened so randomly

I think it's because some dweeb in our section kept yelling "Khaaaaaan" before every punt ... some kind of Star Trek reference, I think.

Archived