• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What?!? No Helmet talk?

usf97

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  919
  • Days Won:  0

Don't get me wrong, I loved the W.  It's just that it was against ND, in their house, with all that history.  Such a big win in the history of the USF program.  And forever in pictures and videos of that win will I have to see those hideous helmets.  They don't look like USF.  It looks like some D2 team. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

Don't get me wrong, I loved the W.  It's just that it was against ND, in their house, with all that history.  Such a big win in the history of the USF program.  And forever in pictures and videos of that win will I have to see those hideous helmets.  They don't look like USF.  It looks like some D2 team. 

at least green is one of our colors.  ;D

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

the newer helmets with a smaller U is soooo much better.  we don't want a giant logo that gets too gaudy.  when it's clean, simple and appropriately-sized, then it becomes addition by subtraction.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Shoop, I couldn't agree more about the green helmets.  I hate them so much that in some way it taints the Notre Dame win for me. 

I agree with everyone who said gold helmets should be our primary.  Let's get that straightened out first, then we can work on getting the white pants back to primary.

I hope we never wear those new, "worn out gold" helmets. The green ones are awesome AND fairly unique to our level of football, but I guess some have a problem with being different .... If we want to go with a boring base color, go with white, it dresses up a lot better than that ****** "same as everybody else's" gold. The white ones this year are an improvement over last year.

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Archived