• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ranking Debate

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I think we'll be ranked. TCU and ND could be falling out completely. Auburn might even fall out. Baylor may very well get in, but, who else is going to get a more impressive win this week?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

We will get votes but wont be ranked. Unless something unforeseen happens we will be ranked by the time we tangle with Pitt.  

• Content Count:  104
  • Days Won:  0

Really no need to think about rankings at this point in the season as far as I'm concerned. I'm glad with the way the offense played against a good defense. We dropped a couple balls, which was disappointing, but other than that we played a good conservative game. Defensively, we obviously had a lot of trouble with floyd, but we can straighten out the rest of the problems we had over the next few weeks. Sweet win.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

How far will we rise? This game is certain to get a huge amount of press because of how strange it was. We beat the no 16 team. my guess is that we wind up outside the Top 25 just because of our past ranking history, a lot of voters are gun shy.

• Content Count:  4,879

about 20 likely

• Content Count:  728

How far will we rise? This game is certain to get a huge amount of press because of how strange it was. We beat the no 16 team. my guess is that we wind up outside the Top 25 just because of our past ranking history, a lot of voters are gun shy.

It doesn't matter if we are ranked or not. The Polls are irrelevant, see ND's preseason ranking (16). The only thing we need to do is take one step at a time and look forward to Ball State. Enjoy the win tonight, but get to work tomorrow.

• Content Count:  12,293

we wont be ranked next week but maybe by week 3 if we take care of business against ball st (they did just beat indiana)  famu i am not worried about

we have a VERY good chance of being 4-0 heading into Pitt and if we are 4-0 then we will be about 18-20 in the polls i think.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  174

probably not but guess who still will be after this game--- Notre Dame

it is the way of the world of rankings--- just another reason to ignore that crap in the first place

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Polls are irrlevant right now. If we don't lose any of the next 3 cupcake games we'll be ranked by the time BE play starts.

My guess is we'll be ranked come Tuesday (I think Miami/Maryland is being played on Monday) because of the publicity of this game. Every writer will know of it.

Archived