• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

7 Days

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

This week at work is always the SLOWEST week of the year for me.  Fortunately it's only Monday to Thursday this year and then heading off to ND.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

It's probably not appropriate to even go to work if you're not gong to be focused.  I can write notes for those in need.

Dr. Brad

(It worked in Wisconsin)

One reason why I took vacation this week.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Good thing my boss is fishing in Antigua this week.... there's no way in hell I'm getting any work done.  ;D

My boss is as college football crazy as I am, maybe more (15+ year season ticket holder at GT) so I'm fortunate to have some leeway this week before the season starts. 

On the other hand, maybe delving into work more will help the time go by faster until game day. 

On the other hand, there's too much excitement around the USF football program to not be immersed in all the talk this week. 

On the other hand ... there is no other hand!  Screw work, it's game week!  Gotta get ready!  :D

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

I just set my DVR and recorded the game and extended it for an extra hour just in case. Also, Track and Field - "The IAAF World Championships" From Daegu, South Korea will be on NBC from 2:00-3:30 and hopefully doesn't last longer for those watching at home

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

Good thing my boss is fishing in Antigua this week.... there's no way in hell I'm getting any work done.  ;D

On the other hand, maybe delving into work more will help the time go by faster until game day. 

This. I'm going to try, probably unsuccessfully keep myself as busy as possible to speed this week up..

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

Closing on my new house on Wednesday, so I will be moving all week/weekend (except while the game is being played). Going to be really hard to get anything done on Saturday!

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I just set my DVR and recorded the game and extended it for an extra hour just in case. Also, Track and Field - "The IAAF World Championships" From Daegu, South Korea will be on NBC from 2:00-3:30 and hopefully doesn't last longer for those watching at home

I'd also set it for College Gameday in the morning, and College Football Final.  Gotta catch those highlights and who we owe a piece of crow to.

Archived