• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

At Notre Dame we will be...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,992
  • Days Won:  12

seeing that ive never been a fan of any other college program i feel curious about something...

are other fanbases as fashion-conscious as we are? ive noticed my fellow bulls take the color schemes very seriously.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  0

seeing that ive never been a fan of any other college program i feel curious about something...

are other fanbases as fashion-conscious as we are? ive noticed my fellow bulls take the color schemes very seriously.

During the off season yes.  Go check out any of the teams that got new gear (UGA, Maryland, ASU) and they discuss it as well.  In fact, the discussions are nearly identical right down to the post content. One guy will be an ardent traditionalist, another will bang the drum for the new stuff, another guy will make a list of the good and bad points, and someone will always post that they don't care what the team wears as long as they win.  Not a lot of variation amongst football fans.

• Content Count:  2,558

What is everyone wearing to the peprally?  I was going to wear green but not be overly USF as it is a home team event

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I say we wear our gold helmets.  F Notre Dame.

+1

But, we would absoulutely have to own them to pull it off. Otherwise, it would come off as arrogant.

:2cents in the event we get our asses handed to us, do we really want to ruin the green helmets  ???

Look at UGA's black jerseys... every time they wear them they get stomped... I say save it for the Miami game, and wear either Gold or White since you can't ruin those colors

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I still think we need to rock the full-on Stormtrooper look for ND.

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

The green helmets are n brand spanking new.  I'd be surprised if they didn't pick them.

Technically all 3 are new... ;)

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I say we wear our gold helmets.  F Notre Dame.

+1

But, we would absoulutely have to own them to pull it off. Otherwise, it would come off as arrogant.

:2cents in the event we get our asses handed to us, do we really want to ruin the green helmets  ???

Look at UGA's black jerseys... every time they wear them they get stomped... I say save it for the Miami game, and wear either Gold or White since you can't ruin those colors

I thought we were wearing UA wounded warrior helmets and jerseys for the Miami game.

• Content Count:  742

Full green or full stormtrooper.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

+1 Storm trooper

Archived