• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

After watching film of Blakely yesterday I couldn't help but notice how much Woulard reminds me of the Bradenton QB #10(Barnes?) that committed to us and then signed with Nebraska. So far I haven't heard of him doing anything great and the more I learn about White the more I think he is all we'll need. Since he fits our new system better and we all know next year will have it's growing pains so it's not like we'll be expecting him to win games for us like BJ had to. Also think Eveld fits CWT's system perfectly and could do some damage with his game experience and skill set. Floyd to me is more of our old offensive scheme and might be the odd man out but who knows maybe he works hard at fixing his weaknesses and adapts his game.

All in all I think we'll be fine with what we have and our main concern was RB but feel we'll be fine there as well with the talent we have and McCray. Hopefully we land Tice or JoJo to give us some more options. I'm kind of shocked we didn't focus on LB more so with all the talent we lost and what we have right now are all projects and WAY to light to play BCS caliber football except for Dede. Hearns looks like he could play right away though and Whitehurst and Cliett are solid players but still need to add some weight. If our DL plays the way they're capable of it will all come together b/c opposing teams shouldn't even have a chance to throw the ball and we are pretty solid at OL, TE and WR. So we should be at least competitive next year.

Brion Carnes is the QB.  My understanding is he's playing sparingly at Nebraska, as a wide receiver.  So it goes...

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

After watching film of Blakely yesterday I couldn't help but notice how much Woulard reminds me of the Bradenton QB #10(Barnes?) that committed to us and then signed with Nebraska. So far I haven't heard of him doing anything great and the more I learn about White the more I think he is all we'll need. Since he fits our new system better and we all know next year will have it's growing pains so it's not like we'll be expecting him to win games for us like BJ had to. Also think Eveld fits CWT's system perfectly and could do some damage with his game experience and skill set. Floyd to me is more of our old offensive scheme and might be the odd man out but who knows maybe he works hard at fixing his weaknesses and adapts his game.

All in all I think we'll be fine with what we have and our main concern was RB but feel we'll be fine there as well with the talent we have and McCray. Hopefully we land Tice or JoJo to give us some more options. I'm kind of shocked we didn't focus on LB more so with all the talent we lost and what we have right now are all projects and WAY to light to play BCS caliber football except for Dede. Hearns looks like he could play right away though and Whitehurst and Cliett are solid players but still need to add some weight. If our DL plays the way they're capable of it will all come together b/c opposing teams shouldn't even have a chance to throw the ball and we are pretty solid at OL, TE and WR. So we should be at least competitive next year.

Brion Carnes is the QB.  My understanding is he's playing sparingly at Nebraska, as a wide receiver.  So it goes...

Yep.  As I recall, Carnes was a smaller kid, and really more of an option type QB than a pocket QB.  

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,629
  • Days Won:  0

Well to be fair, Nebraska did have Taylor Martinez there. He started as a freshman I believe

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,808
  • Days Won:  0

Its over folks per Greg.  :roflmao:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Don't expect USF to be involved, but former Bulls commitment, Winter Park QB Asiantii Woulard, announces Wednesday on ESPNU at 12:30 p.m.</p>&mdash; Greg Auman (@gregauman) <a href="https://twitter.com/gregauman/status/297115006829481984">January 31, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Its over folks per Greg.  :roflmao:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Don't expect USF to be involved, but former Bulls commitment, Winter Park QB Asiantii Woulard, announces Wednesday on ESPNU at 12:30 p.m.</p>&mdash; Greg Auman (@gregauman) <a href="https://twitter.com/gregauman/status/297115006829481984">January 31, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What?

Over?

Did you say "over"?

Nothing is over until we decide it is!

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

I thought he was still commited.  Did I miss something?/

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Yeah, he is committed in spirit only...  

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

I thought he was still commited.  Did I miss something?/

Go Bulls

Bout two months

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Yeah, he is committed in spirit only...  

You calling him an alkie? Committed to the spirits?