• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  581
  • Days Won:  0

I would lock it, then unlock it, lock it and then periodically unlock it so someone could slip a post in.   Call it a phased lock approach.  Or you could just lock it (commit) then unlock it (decommit), lock it again (commit) followed by another unlock (decommit).  In honor of AW   ;)  

This is absolutely brilliant!

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

I would lock it, then unlock it, lock it and then periodically unlock it so someone could slip a post in.   Call it a phased lock approach.  Or you could just lock it (commit) then unlock it (decommit), lock it again (commit) followed by another unlock (decommit).  In honor of AW   ;)  

This is absolutely brilliant!

-quote-

It will be like us fans first being commited to AW with our huge thread, then decommit with the lock, then recommit to hit 150 pages then decommit from AW for good. 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  114
  • Days Won:  0

We can call it A Phased Lock Loop.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

Come on home AW!  We've been waiting!  :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

We must wait until national locking day to make the decision on locking the thread public. 

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

We must wait until national locking day to make the decision on locking the thread public.
----

Has a commitment been made as to which day it will occur on? And do we have to hold to that commitment ? :D

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

I find it hard to believe that a QB so good could play for a high school team as bad as winter park was this year.

You'd think he would have at least made them respectable. It is hard to find a BAD team with an excellent QB. . . . Probably because the QB is a team leader and superfreak athlete that touches the ball on every play. . . . His team sucked

Just sayin

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I find it hard to believe that a QB so good could play for a high school team as bad as winter park was this year.

You'd think he would have at least made them respectable. It is hard to find a BAD team with an excellent QB. . . . Probably because the QB is a team leader and superfreak athlete that touches the ball on every play. . . . His team sucked

Just sayin

Winter Park is traditionally one of the top athletic schools in the are.  Like Plant, there is a lot of old money in that neighborhood, and they use it to pull in talent.  All we have is what was said here, but there is clearly a group of UCF allied coaches at Winter Park.  During most games AW was pulled at halftime.  Good college QB or not, he clearly has the tools to dominate at the high school level.  There is little doubt in my mind that he was sabotaged   I don't know why, but high school coaches are often very political even to their own detriment.