• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

So tired of Woolard and recruiting in general. I know that it's important and there's nothing wrong with keeping tabs... But self-indulgent teenagers just aren't my thing. Got too much other **** going on to worry about where little Timmy is going to play college ball for one year before he gets busted for some stupidity and washes out of the program. Just me.

So, in February, hope you're a Bull, Asiantii. But if not, we'll go with people who didn't jerk us around and truly want to play for our school.

Amen.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

if its between NC state and USF i like our chances

if he wants to play early... i like our chances

NC State's situation at QB is very good also, plus they're in the ACC now (maybe even better off in a year or 2). The Big East is a piece of **** right now, so I won't blame the #1 DT QB if he wants to play in a better conference, I just hope he decommits soon if that's his plan, so we can move on and not be be screwed again like Cameron did to us.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

i followed him this summer when i first got twitter, bc i had no one to follow. i unfollowed after a week or so. he seems like a normal kid, but he tweets a lot, and it's a lot of typical high school stuff, not surprisingly about girls. i know i posted some emo/drama ******** back in the day on livejournal and stuff, so i guess twitter is just the medium these days and the thoughts are just terse and more frequent.

i truly do hope if AW is teetering that he evaluates both USF's and NC State's coaching situations after next week (which is when for sure he'll know if Skip will be here or not). honestly, i would hope he decommits if he is going to. the worst thing is for him to pull a signing day 'announcement' and then put on an NC State hat or something else. Not that I care if he wants to ultimately go somewhere else, but i do not have total faith that our current staff is out recruiting any other QBs (i hope they are!), and if they have all their eggs in mr. elite 11's basket, and he snubs us on signing day, there is gonna be a shhtstorm.

edit - shameless plug, follow me @ispypsi ? :-D

Edited by Danm1983

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

Holtz broke down his recruiting plan on the radio last night..said he plans on taking 2 qb's

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

And also said he would like to match every JUCO signing with a HS kid at the same position

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  0

To the AW haters, give the kid a chance. He has to work for the starting job and it's good bringing highly ranked players to the school.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

I hope AW comes to USF. I think he can do a lot of good things for this team and is the guy.

• Topic Count:  2,338
  • Content Count:  21,346
  • Days Won:  10

I am sure if he comes he will be a stand out player.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  112
  • Days Won:  0

He looks like a man amongst boys due to his size in the HS highlights video.... Can't wait until he gets here...... Any word on how his visit with Fitch went?