• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

I think the reason they didn't show AW more was more to keep the drama factor involved and keep viewers on edge to the end. Remember, that's how reality shows lock in viewers. But yes, as a USF fan, I would have like to have seen more of AW in the 1st episode.

I think it was the drama factor plus, I'm assuming, it would have been pretty tough to give equal time to all the competitors from the beginning. All things considered, AW was a long shot at the outset and the first day groin injury didn't help that.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

VHIII stay with the Bulls it's going to awesome we will be the top story in college football 2013- gonna be so much excitement around the program exposier unlimited... UF well win or lose it'll still just be UF no story there...

Not to mention the exodus of talent from UF. Chris Dunkley, Mike McFarland, and Ja'Juan Story all are recent signees that are fleeing the program. There have been many more. Those are just the few that USF picked up (or likely will pick up).

Something that Muschamp has been selling over there must stink to high heaven once guys get on campus.

Not that our record indicated it last year, but I think USF is a better football team in 2012 and moving forward. Muschamp wont be there much longer.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

On a side note... why is Jonny Stanton getting quite the coverage he is on this show? Lets chart the amount of times they mentioned his name over AW in the 2 hours of televised elite 11....

It's the Tebow effect .... Plus, wasn't he #1 out of the 11 for a couple of days?

really amazing the entire show was about Stanton, Brown, Hackenberg 80% of camera shots and comments were those three. Not a good job in my opinion didn't see enough of AW to justify for the public him winning MVP. Almost seemed like he was an honorable mention ....IMO

I wholeheartedly agree on this point, pops. The producers were either deemphasizing AW to make it more of a surprise ending, or I just think it's ESPN's love fest with recruits going to schools in conferences where the station has a lockdown on the content. USF + Big East = ESPN not caring as much. I can't wait for a new TV contract! Props to AW as well.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

I think the reason they didn't show AW more was more to keep the drama factor involved and keep viewers on edge to the end. Remember, that's how reality shows lock in viewers. But yes, as a USF fan, I would have like to have seen more of AW in the 1st episode.

I think it was the drama factor plus, I'm assuming, it would have been pretty tough to give equal time to all the competitors from the beginning. All things considered, AW was a long shot at the outset and the first day groin injury didn't help that.

long shot? Your opinion. Point one It didn't matter what you did to get there it was a level playing field point two saying he was a long shot is to assume the other qbs were so much better not! 3rd point the film was edited after the event was over they could have presented it however they wanted. 4 AW missed only 20 min of the end of the first day that's it. His performance was literally far superior than any other qbs. Not just saying that but film don't lie. Stay tuned gonna post uncut throws of some of them

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  150

awesome... but that linky no worky...

Keep in mind chalk talk also foot work coverages how many time the qbs check down and q completion wasn't good if it wasn't to the right rec depending on coverages. AW had a couple bad balls but in comparison...

just tried it, worked fine anyone having trouble!

Don't get me wrong thankful just making an observation in comparison to 2011

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

just tried it, worked fine anyone having trouble!

link isn't working for me either.