• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

I believe overall means overall of all positions. I can't understand why the label dual threat has to be applied for him when he won elite eleven which has everything to do with his passing ability and there were others there who were faster than him who don't have that label...

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  498
  • Days Won:  0

I believe overall means overall of all positions. I can't understand why the label dual threat has to be applied for him when he won elite eleven which has everything to do with his passing ability and there were others there who were faster than him who don't have that label...

My thoughts exactly. From what I understand, he is in no way a run first QB like BJ. He out-slinged the best in the nation and because he is considered a DT they treat it like a handicap. This is just an initial adjustment, lets see where he ends by signing day. A good senior year should move him up.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

its their way of saving face for not having him ranked higher...they still have about 9 qbs ranked higher than him, but they have them labeled as "PP" which i'm assuming meas Pocket Passer

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

It's purely because he's a former WR.

Just remember that once upon a time, Cam Newton actually had the opposite issue in recruiting. He had to prove that he was a dual threat QB and not just a pro passing QB. Mind boggling when you consider that if you fast forward a few years, suddenly his critics say he's just a running quarterback that can't pass the ball.

It just shows you how little all this can actually mean, sometimes.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

its their way of saving face for not having him ranked higher...they still have about 9 qbs ranked higher than him, but they have them labeled as "PP" which i'm assuming meas Pocket Passer

Of all the QB's ESPN has rated, the's tied for 10th with another "Pocket Passer" rated at 83.

Hey at least they moved him up the dual-threat ladder.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Of all the QB's ESPN has rated, the's tied for 10th with another "Pocket Passer" rated at 83.

He was rated 83 before when he was ranked the 6th best dual-threat QB. He should have moved up to around 85-86.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

He was rated 83 before when he was ranked the 6th best dual-threat QB. He should have moved up to around 85-86.

I noticed that too. That didn't make any sense.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  498
  • Days Won:  0

I noticed that too. That didn't make any sense.

I guess it takes a lot to move from 83 to 84. Something like 120 spots. AW went from an 83.2 to like an 83.8, rounding down. :) I take it they don't think highly of QB-DT, even though he put on a clinic over the best QB-PPs. I am sure they want to see his senior year productivity before moving him more.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

He should be #1 dual threat or single threat. He's great. He won MVP among the best in the nation.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Ha! Ha!

He's thinking correctly.

Asiantii Woulard â€@Asiantii_2

I don't think I could date a girl who's not a #bulls fan.. Lol