• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  64
  • Days Won:  0

Uggghh, talk about a kidney shot. I thought he was a lock....sigh

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

This is what happens when high school coaches try and lets say encourage young men to commit before they are ready. He still loves the Bulls but is young and thinking about the what ifs now, cold feet. I think we will be fine once he has time to settle down and breath a little. This is the biggest decision a kid can make and has to be his decision alone not because a high school coach or coaches may have or think they have an iron in the fire...quid pro quoe. It will all come out in the wash my grandmother used to say. He so big on USF and the coaches here but being pushed by someone who may be trying to show there worth outside of USF...WE WILL BE FINE!!!

*I hope!!!

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

This is what happens when high school coaches try and lets say encourage young men to commit before they are ready. He still loves the Bulls but is young and thinking about the what ifs now, cold feet. I think we will be fine once he has time to settle down and breath a little. This is the biggest decision a kid can make and has to be his decision alone not because a high school coach or coaches may have or think they have an iron in the fire...quid pro quoe. It will all come out in the wash my grandmother used to say. He so big on USF and the coaches here but being pushed by someone who may be trying to show there worth outside of USF...WE WILL BE FINE!!!

*I hope!!!

Tell him to keep his head up and do what feels right. We would love to see him at USF. I hope it all works out.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Agree with KB...stay positive and continue to show the love unless he tells us otherwise. Can't blame kids for wanting to see other places, just wish he didn't commit in the first place, but sounds like he was pushed to it a little. Hope he remembers who loved him all along and think he could be a 3-4 year starter here.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692

That's a good point. USF has a really nice setup for someone to come in and be a possible 4 year starter. Taking nothing away from Floyd, Eveld, or Miller. The starter will have to earn the job, but it may be a little easier here to start earlier than some other places. I just hope AW doesn't wait too long and a couple of other QBs jump at this situation and we have filled our schollies at QB and he is on the outside looking in.

I also wish he hadn't committed. An engagement isn't good when the bride wants to look around to make sure there is not something better out there. Giving the ring back doesn't sit well with the groom.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Still a long way to go. If we win like I think we are going to this year, we are going to be just fine.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Well, USF's first blue chip QB is going to be a battle.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

On the plus side, he's going to be a 4-star any day now and look a little better when we resign him.

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

Why can't USF keep a QB commit? Weaksauce.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653

On the plus side, he's going to be a 4-star any day now and look a little better when we resign him.

true story