• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

influence him to decommit so as to open up his options just as the bulls are keeping their options open.

This would be bad. Tell him to hang in there. It's all about the process. Tell him to have the confidence to come in and be the starter, no matter who is already here or who gets recruited.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

influence him to decommit so as to open up his options just as the bulls are keeping their options open.

This would be bad. Tell him to hang in there. It's all about the process. Tell him to have the confidence to come in and be the starter, no matter who is already here or who gets recruited.

this

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

The Bulls have offered so many QB's. I wonder if the offer they just made Chavas Rawlins 2 weeks ago will weigh on the decision of our current verbal commitment Asiantii Woulard and influence him to decommit so as to open up his options just as the bulls are keeping their options open. I understand this part of the game but I cant stand it. Come on NSD...Leggo Bulls!!!!

The Bulls absolutely need 2 QB's in this class. Woolard shouldn't be afraid of a little competition. He needs a back up behind him.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

He'll be fine if/when we sign another QB. Every big time program does this. Just last recruiting class, Miami signed 3 QB's.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055

The Bulls have offered so many QB's. I wonder if the offer they just made Chavas Rawlins 2 weeks ago will weigh on the decision of our current verbal commitment Asiantii Woulard and influence him to decommit so as to open up his options just as the bulls are keeping their options open. I understand this part of the game but I cant stand it. Come on NSD...Leggo Bulls!!!!

• rep_up.png
  • rep_down.png

This should not be an issue CSH has always said he was taking 2 QB's in this class and that Woulard was his number 1 target.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

• rep_up.png
  • rep_down.png

This should not be an issue CSH has always said he was taking 2 QB's in this class and that Woulard was his number 1 target.

+1

No matter who gave us a verbal we were going to take two QB's this year. Woulard understood that very well when he gave us a verbal. He decided it was best for him to be the first one.

http://usf.rivals.com/quicklist.asp?School=70&Sport=1&Position=4&Year=2013&qs=1

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  423
  • Days Won:  1

Actually youre right I do remember him sayin that so maybe I'm just getting nervous for nothing...

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Tyler Cameron all over again.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

WTF happened? GA tweets.

That retweet is Winter Park QB Asiantii Woulard, USF commitment for 2013, reopening his recruitment. Bulls still in it. #earlycommitments

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692

seldom seen called it, give that man a prize.