• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just bit the bullet

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Just bought my flight for the Notre Dame game. I'm in the middle of searching for a full-time job in Tampa, but I have to make this game. Smartest move? Maybe not. But I'll be there!!  :gobulls ~U~

• Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

Just bought my flight for the Notre Dame game. I'm in the middle of searching for a full-time job in Tampa, but I have to make this game. Smartest move? Maybe not. But I'll be there!!  :gobulls ~U~

I just bought round trip from ATL to South Bend for $400.  Still need 2 tix though ???  Can anyone help?  Posted request in tix forum also.

• Content Count:  3,692

I just bought round trip from ATL to South Bend for $400.  Still need 2 tix though ???  Can anyone help?  Posted request in tix forum also.

Call the ticket office. 

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

I booked a flight back in April. Still no tix but I've got some people trying to get em for me...If it comes down to it I'll bite the bullet and get em on stub hub

• Content Count:  3,692

I booked a flight back in April. Still no tix but I've got some people trying to get em for me...If it comes down to it I'll bite the bullet and get em on stub hub

Have you tried calling the ticket office?  If you aren't a season ticket holder you may have to become a Bulls Club member for $100, but that is still cheaper than SH and you get to sit in the USF section.

• Content Count:  476

I was able to buy two, just have been a season ticket holder for several years in a non donation zone.

• Content Count:  684

I like your dedication...

• Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  39

I will also be flying to the Notre Dame game.  Huzah!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

life is short. why not

• Content Count:  201

View it as a networking opportunity with your fellow alumni!  I have the opposite problem of most.  I have my tickets but no flight just yet.

Archived