• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Holtz on with Sileo this morning

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Listining to it right now....thanks for sharing.

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Anything interesting?

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

Nothing new here. Just pimping the ND - USF game. Was funny at the end, Skip asked Sileo who UM opened with and he didn't know.....1st said Slippery Rock then said oh wait.....no Maryland.

Skip is like that is a good game.....and Sileo for the first time ever to my knowledge didn't ramble on about UM.....just said well that ND game still looks like a good opening day matchup.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Nothing new here. Just pimping the ND - USF game. Was funny at the end, Skip asked Sileo who UM opened with and he didn't know.....1st said Slippery Rock then said oh wait.....no Maryland.

Skip is like that is a good game.....and Sileo for the first time ever to my knowledge didn't ramble on about UM.....just said well that ND game still looks like a good opening day matchup.

sileo's more of a homer than Mick Hubert and Gene Deckerhoff.  :D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Content Count:  7,007
  • Days Won:  12

usualy political language about how this is a young team, a lot of young guys have to step up, not all the pieces are there yet. i always wonder if this is skip's underhanded way at saying "not yet, fans, but soon. hope you have patience for another 8 win year" but others tell me not to read into it too much.

he DID concede that we "have a shot" at winning the big east but we have a long way to go, etc.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I think that's Skip being Skip... I'd rather he downplay and we sneak up on teams than getting the guys over confident... I remember the last time that happened. Humble is good.

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  0

usualy political language about how this is a young team, a lot of young guys have to step up, not all the pieces are there yet. i always wonder if this is skip's underhanded way at saying "not yet, fans, but soon. hope you have patience for another 8 win year" but others tell me not to read into it too much.

he DID concede that we "have a shot" at winning the big east but we have a long way to go, etc.

Remember who his father is.  When Lou coached ND he would have you think they were going to get their ass kicked every week.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Sileo is indeed a homer.  And he plays the race card whenever he can, even when there is no merit to it.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Who will be the next bay area kid Sileo will have on his show to recruit to miami?

Archived