• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PTI debate

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

Must have been one hell of a slow day for PTI ...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

Neck tattoos are horrible, but this is not the worst tattoo on his team. Deshawn Stevenson's Abe Lincoln on his throat has to be the dumbest tattoo ever. Maybe DoJo's been hanging around Stevenson too long and couldn't resist.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc9XhtGPJ_L0hiWqeP62CXX46ZakaBgdtmjr9yRCYeTCV6kShbUA&t=1

Found out the 5's are for 5 dollar bill or maybe 5 cents..

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

DoJo is free to do whatever he wants to do... but since he did not play in the finals it would be like me getting a Bolts 2004 Stanley Cup Champs logo tattooed on my neck... I did not play in the 04 Stanley Cup Finals and DoJo did not play in the 11 NBA Finals.

But to each there own...

Worst analogy of all time.

Not really... a friend of mine, who is a huge Cowboys fan, went out and had carbon copies of the Super Bowl rings from 1990's made and wears them around... he also got a similar tattoo on his back...

I don't see a difference between sitting in the stands, at home, or the bench...

You have obviously never been on any sort of athletic team. All you see is the 48 minutes they are on the court. You don't see the other countless hours in practice, weight room, film room ect. Its a team sport for a reason. So does caron butler not deserve a ring either?

I also agree that this is one of the worst analogies I've ever seen.  I wouldn't do the tats unless I was a key member and player during the run, but like someone said, to each his own. 

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Neck tattoos are horrible, but this is not the worst tattoo on his team. Deshawn Stevenson's Abe Lincoln on his throat has to be the dumbest tattoo ever. Maybe DoJo's been hanging around Stevenson too long and couldn't resist.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc9XhtGPJ_L0hiWqeP62CXX46ZakaBgdtmjr9yRCYeTCV6kShbUA&t=1

Found out the 5's are for 5 dollar bill or maybe 5 cents..

Dojo had over 20 tats while at usf. 

Guest nybullsfan

ALL tattoos are dumb, IMO.

Tattooing a trophy when you never took the floor is only slightly more dumb than tattooing the trophy at all.

It's just another dumb example of expressing your individuality by following the herd...

Guest Sunburned

It's kinda like fans wearing team jerseys, when they have never been on the team...at least DoJo's on the team.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

He was with the team while the won the championship.  The team won the championship.  Therefore, he won the championship.

I think it looks hideous but he was a part of the win.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I don't see a difference between sitting in the stands, at home, or the bench...

In gearing up for each successive playoff round a team practices their game plan to prepare. This is the most advantageous time for any team. While DoJo didn't play in the games themselves he was a big part in getting the game plan ready to beat the Heat. I am sure the players on his team would probably say the same thing.

• Content Count:  760
  • Days Won:  0

DoJo is free to do whatever he wants to do... but since he did not play in the finals it would be like me getting a Bolts 2004 Stanley Cup Champs logo tattooed on my neck... I did not play in the 04 Stanley Cup Finals and DoJo did not play in the 11 NBA Finals.

But to each there own...

Sorry Dixie, but i gotta say that theres a huge difference watching it at home or on the bench. If 1 or 2 players, maybe 3 or 4 in DoJo's case, goes down theyll be calling on him to take the floor. Not Joe Fan to crawl out of his lounger after downing countless brews and brats. He def contributed in other ways or else he wouldnt be getting paid to be there. You would think.

Worst analogy of all time.

Not really... a friend of mine, who is a huge Cowboys fan, went out and had carbon copies of the Super Bowl rings from 1990's made and wears them around... he also got a similar tattoo on his back...

Guest nybullsfan

What if Reggie Bush had gotten a tattoo of the Heisman Trophy? Would he have been forced to get it removed (copyright infringement or some such)?

Just sayin...

Archived