• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PTI debate

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

DoJo pocketed a million + this year.  If he wants to get a tattoo of Queen Elizabeth's sagging rear end on his neck, he could probably afford to have her model while it was getting done.

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/dallas.htm

Let it go.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

DoJo pocketed a million + this year.  If he wants to get a tattoo of Queen Elizabeth's sagging rear end on his neck, he could probably afford to have her model while it was getting done.

Let it go.

[/quote

DoJo spends a lot of his $$$ though and if you friends with him on FB you'd see that. Also he does a lot of crazy stuff on his FB and if he were more of high profile athlete the media would find his videos and get him scrutinized. He uploads random videos about all his $ and i have no problem with it but others would give him S*** for it. I don't have a tattoo and likely never will but have many friends that do and some are SO stupid. i think he shouldn't have gotten it even if he played 10 minutes a game. he's got many more years to play in the NBA and should of made that tattoo count. He should have just gotten this one on his arm or shoulder but not the neck.... CMonMan....

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

Let it go.

+1.

Hell I would get a UCF logo tattooed on my neck for a Mill...... wait no, no I wouldn't :hurlnew

• Content Count:  4,642

how is this bad?  all i see is another usf millionaire alumni.  donation!

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

DoJo is free to do whatever he wants to do... but since he did not play in the finals it would be like me getting a Bolts 2004 Stanley Cup Champs logo tattooed on my neck... I did not play in the 04 Stanley Cup Finals and DoJo did not play in the 11 NBA Finals.

But to each there own...

Worst analogy of all time.

Not really... a friend of mine, who is a huge Cowboys fan, went out and had carbon copies of the Super Bowl rings from 1990's made and wears them around... he also got a similar tattoo on his back...

I don't see a difference between sitting in the stands, at home, or the bench...

You have obviously never been on any sort of athletic team. All you see is the 48 minutes they are on the court. You don't see the other countless hours in practice, weight room, film room ect. Its a team sport for a reason. So does caron butler not deserve a ring either?

I have played ice hockey for almost 19 years now... I know the background stuff that goes on behind the scenes such as practices, training, dieting, weight lifting, etc.

I also did not say he did not deserve a ring, he deserves one... what I am saying is that I don't see the difference between him getting a tattoo on his neck of the Championship trophy and some rabid fan doing the same thing. I do admit that its not the best analogy though... let me float another one your way...

DoJo getting a tat of a championship trophy on his neck is like Obama, or any of the other politicians that do commencement speeches for them, getting a Notre Dame class ring or a tattoo of the Notre Dame logo on his neck because he was awarded an honorary degree.

Sure he has an honorary degree from Notre Dame, but he did not earn it... while DoJo helped lead the team to the finals he did not step foot on the court once during the finals. If I was him I would pissed off to no end that I got robbed out of a chance to earn a title.

But like I said before to each his own... for all I care he could get a half naked picture of Mark Mangino on his face...

• Content Count:  1,478

That's like tattooing employee of the month on you because your colleague won it...

Archived