• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jacob Guy, QB Pasco HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Thanks for posting these blurbs and videos here to BillReef, Mama_Bull and any others whose names I'm not recalling right now. I'm interested just enough in recruiting to visit this board and see what is being discussed, but not enough to visit Rivals or Scout or lookup highlight videos on my own, so your posts are very helpful :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

JG makes Newberg's Top 10 from Sling and Shoot. I think this is our Guy.

joshnewberg247 Josh Newberg

Top Performer List #USF S&S:10) WR Carlo Perrello (Gaither) 9) ATH Mario Taylor (Countryside) 8) QB Jacob Guy (Pasco) 7) LB Eric Striker

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

JG makes Newberg's Top 10 from Sling and Shoot. I think this is our Guy.

joshnewberg247 Josh Newberg

Top Performer List #USF S&S:10) WR Carlo Perrello (Gaither) 9) ATH Mario Taylor (Countryside) 8) QB Jacob Guy (Pasco) 7) LB Eric Striker

We've seen a ton of this kid but as far as i know there isn't a offer out to him.  Dunno what it is but the staff isn't very high on him ATM. 

't

• 4 months later...

Was wondering why no big offers for Jacob, just finished an amazing comeback performance for Pasco against Wakulla. Might be a dark horse that we take a flyer on. Really think Asiianti Woulard comes on board next year maybe another ProStyle is what we need this year.

There has to be a reason why this guy isn't getting offers...

It's not grades, so I can't figure out what it is. His film looks great, he played an incredible game in the 5A semi today and we know he wants an offer. Only thing I can figure is that someone else is in line ahead of him and we are waiting on whoever that is.

• Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

this kid looks good. big, shifty in the pocket and knows how to put the right touch on all kinds of passes. offer the kid already.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

There has to be a reason why this guy isn't getting offers...

It's not grades, so I can't figure out what it is. His film looks great, he played an incredible game in the 5A semi today and we know he wants an offer. Only thing I can figure is that someone else is in line ahead of him and we are waiting on whoever that is.

Honestly, I'm guessing he's not that good.

• 1 month later...

I really can't understand why we aren't after this kid. Great reviews on him being a really nice young man, finished the season with 40 TD passes and WE NEED A QB. I would grab him in a heartbeat. I think the fact that he doesn't have big time offers isn't scary. Sometimes you have to be the lead dog.

Archived