• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Trenton Norvell, QB, Seabreeze HS, Daytona Beach, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Thanks for the inside info. I don't think he is the answer either if his only other decent offer is Cinci.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

I don't know him personally, but he has better QB skills then Camron on film. Plus he graduate in December. He can come in and compete for a job right away. Cincy has Bennie Coney.

• Content Count:  1,215

I don't know him personally, but he has better QB skills then Camron on film. Plus he graduate in December. He can come in and compete for a job right away. Cincy has Bennie Coney.

I respect your opinion, but you have no idea what your talking about. go ahead and watch that film, look for is 2011 film, im number 66, the center. he went 2-18 against mainland this year with 3 ints. and when you say, "he doesnt have much talent around him" that is wayyy wrong because last year John Christopher was amazing and this year as well as last trevaughn rodriguez and charles nelson along with a couple others will be no doubt 4-5 star prospects in a couple years.

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

You must really dislike this guy to identify who you are and then tell everyone how terrible he is. Imagine if he saw this. Would you not care? Obviously there are enough schools interested to see that he has talent. I'm sure they are better evaluators then you are.

• Content Count:  502

I tend to trust the guy who is hiking the ball, (assuming this is the case), when it comes to a guys intangibles and desirability.

Trenton Norvell could be a better QB then Tyler or any option we have on the team now. That's if we can turn him.

please, please, please guys just stop. I wish you guys would just listen

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

You may be right and Novell could be awful. But you admit that you played with the guy, you think he's an awful quarterback but he came over to you in the student section to say hello. Pretty odd.

You may be right and Novell could be awful. But you admit that you played with the guy, you think he's an awful quarterback but he came over to you in the student section to say hello. Pretty odd.

how is this odd, we are still good friends, hes just not a good QB

• Content Count:  1,570

Ok Mr. #66, You talk about a QB skills not being good. What I see is a QB with good set up and throw. Good foot work. And he made passes that known of our QB never made. He made a pass at the 2:30 on that tape that was very impressive. As for you Mr. #66, it's hard to take QB evaluation from a high school center. Now like I said, I don't know how he is personal or mentally. But as a former QB and coach, on tape he has tools that any coach would love to work with.

• Content Count:  1,757

. Hell I played football with him yesterday in a pick up game and he was terrible haha.

Apparently your pick up game is much tougher than the UCF 7 v 7 tourney his team just won. Someone should be recruiting you and all the guys form the neighborhood I guess.

Archived