• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Trenton Norvell, QB, Seabreeze HS, Daytona Beach, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

This kid is 6'5" and 220#. He is a true Pro-style QB, Nice footwork, quick read and deliver and looks to have  good arm strength. He committed to Marshall in April but looks like he's coming to visit since we offered. He plays in a run oriented offense so his stats are not great,  but has been impressive at the camps Only other offer of note is Temple but he is gonna get looked at this year by more schools than just us. I have to say, I think this kid may be a dark horse stud. I like his poise in the backfield. Dad was a Seminole, but not sure Jimbo can get over the Seabreeze origin. They are chattering about him a bit though.WVU is looking at him pretty hard and O'Leary will likely offer in the scant hope he might land him.

http://usf.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?ReturnTo=&sid=&script=content.asp&cid=1228083&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

It's hard to get excited about a guy with only one offer from Temple. With Bennie leaning towards Cincinnati, I'm hoping we get a verbal commit from Cameron soon.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

It's hard to get excited about a guy with only one offer from Temple. With Bennie leaning towards Cincinnati, I'm hoping we get a verbal commit from Cameron soon.

Well I'm glad our coaches don't have that limited amount of excitement. FSU, TN and a number of other SEC teams are on this guy. I like Cameron. too but this guy is a stud.

http://floridastate.247sports.com/Board/36/2012-QB-Trenton-Norvell-1053084/1

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Would rather have Cameron but if hes' good enough for the staff he's good enough for me. 

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

A pair of tweets about him from Josh Newberg today(guess his team won the 7 on 7 in Rat Town):

joshnewberg247 Josh Newberg

QB Trent Norvell's seabreeze team wins the #UCF 7on7.

#Marshall commit QB Trent Norvell is a good looking prospect. #USF recently offered. #Tennessee showing interest.

• 5 months later...

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Trenton Norvell could be a better QB then Tyler or any option we have on the team now. That's if we can turn him.

• Content Count:  1,570

He came for a visit per scout.com. Is this his second visit? I like him a whole lot better then Tyler. If we go by film on these guys. Trenton Norvell looks way better. (On film) But hey, we're USF. We don't get the sharp looking QB's here.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Trent was in last weekend for an official visit. Right now, it would seem that everyone is waiting for Tyler C. to make up his mind. I think if... er... when Tyler decides he's going to UCLA then Norvell will flip to us.

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

At least he got to see first hand against Miami that we need a QB desperately and that he will get a lot of play time here in at least what is now a BCS conference.

• Content Count:  1,215

I've been telling people this forever. This kid is terrible. On his official visit I dont know if anyone noticed he walked to the student section but that was to say whats up to me. I was his center for 3 years and trust me, he is not what we need here. He is only visiting Temple because one of our good friends, John Christopher is there and he has a visit left. Hell I played football with him yesterday in a pick up game and he was terrible haha. I talked to him about where he wants to go and right now its Cincy, Marshall, then us. He will only THINK about coming here if Cameron decommits. trust me, we do not want him.

Archived