• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

D'Vario Montgomery, WR, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Another Central Florida article which doesn't reference USF when we are clearly being considered by D'vo.

George O'Leary and the Knights kick off the 2011 season in style, at 11 p.m. on BHSN.

BHSN Countdown: #1 Winter Park's D'Vario Montgomery

Winter Park's D'Vario Montgomery is an impact player on both sides of the ball Winter Park's D'Vario Montgomery is an impact player on both sides of the ball

By Jeff Radcliffe, BHSN

Last Updated: Friday, August 19, 2011

Video Stories

Player watch: #1 Winter Park's D'Vario Montgomery Watch Video

WINTER PARK --

Central Florida is flooded with talent.  During the 2010-2011 season, we were spoiled with some of the best athletes in the country.  By the looks of it, the 2012 class won't be far off.  Our high school unit has created a list of some of the football players expected to make waves.  Leading up to the start of the high school football season, we will countdown the Top 20 High School Players to Watch in Central Florida.

BHSN Countdown:  #1 Winter Park's D'Vario Montgomery

A freak athlete that can play 4 positions, D’Vario Montgomery holds the distinction of being the top player in Central Florida. The Winter Park Wildcat has made his name on the defensive side of the ball, but is being recruited a 4-star wide receiver. The 6-3, 210 pounder, can run a 4-5, 40 and has over nearly 20 offers in hand, but Alabama, LSU, and Florida are the leading contenders for his services.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/sports/2011/august/295950/BHSN-Countdown:-1-Winter-Parks-DVario-Montgomery

Lol.... "has over nearly 20 offers"  Ummmm...

That was the dead giveaway that it was written by a UCF alum.

Missed "but is being recruited a 4-star wide receiver" ... Doesn't anybody proofread content anymore? .. and Jeff is a Hokie, not a Kaniggit, but I'm sure the proximity has caused him to lose some brain cells.

I think Disney is putting Knight dust in the Orlando water system. I mean look at Andrea blogging for ESPN. She is a UF alum and somehow championing the Golden cause. Whatever they are using it works better than roofies.

• 2 weeks later...

D'Vo is blowing up. Hope he remembers that we loved him way back when.

WR D’Vario Montgomery, 6-3, 205, 4.6 of Winter Park, Fla. estimates having approximately 50 offers, including Arkansas. He said he will definitely make an official visit to Fayetteville and is looking at the Tennessee game as a possible date.

http://recruiting.arpreps.com/2011/08/28/sunday-tidbits-21/

Man, ya gotta see this updated list of offers. I am not sure I've ever seen one much better.

Alabama

Arkansas

Florida

Florida International

Florida State

Georgia

Illinois

Louisville

LSU

Memphis

Miami (FL)

Nebraska

Notre Dame

Ohio State

Oklahoma

Purdue

Rutgers

South Carolina

South Florida

Tennessee

Texas A&M

UCF Medium

UCLA Medium

Wake Forest

Washington State

West Virginia

Cincinnati

Duke

East Carolina

Iowa State

http://rivals.yahoo.com/usf/football/recruiting/player-D%27Vario-Montgomery-115466

I guess D'Vo likes the razorbacks a bit. You would know that because NOBODY takes an OV to Arkansas for the girls or the culture.;

THE RECRUITING GUY:

Arkansas’ passing offense has WR interested

By Richard Davenport

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

One of the nation’s premier playmakers at receiver, D’Vario Montgomery, is planning to make an official visit to Arkansas. Montgomery, 6-3, 205 pounds, 4.6 seconds in the 40-yard dash, of Winter Park, Fla., is rated the No. 19 receiver in the nation by CBS College Sports national recruiting analyst Tom Lemming. He caught 45 passes for 1,100 yards and 15 touchdowns as a junior.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2011/aug/30/arkansas-passing-offense-has-wr-intereste-20110830/

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I guess D'Vo likes the razorbacks a bit. You would know that because NOBODY takes an OV to Arkansas for the girls or the culture.;

THE RECRUITING GUY:

Arkansas’ passing offense has WR interested

By Richard Davenport

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

One of the nation’s premier playmakers at receiver, D’Vario Montgomery, is planning to make an official visit to Arkansas. Montgomery, 6-3, 205 pounds, 4.6 seconds in the 40-yard dash, of Winter Park, Fla., is rated the No. 19 receiver in the nation by CBS College Sports national recruiting analyst Tom Lemming. He caught 45 passes for 1,100 yards and 15 touchdowns as a junior.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2011/aug/30/arkansas-passing-offense-has-wr-intereste-20110830/

Every SEC school has really hot girls and great football history and culture. It's the South, are you serious?

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  168
  • Days Won:  0

Not 100% true.

My sons went to Ole Miss, and the girls are great. However, Miss st and Arkansas are not so good. That's why Miss state is Moo U with their cow bells, and Arkansas has a bunch of pigs or Razor backs.

If you like big bare foot girls, the're great.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I think Disney is putting Knight dust in the Orlando water system. I mean look at Andrea blogging for ESPN. She is a UF alum and somehow championing the Golden cause. Whatever they are using it works better than roofies.

Dude, the Golden cause was being championed well before Adelson got to the BE blog.  Did you ever read any of Bennett's posts on expansion?  He would never write about expansion without mentioning UCF.  This  :KoolAid you're trying to pour for us on here is getting embarrassing. 

Dude, the Golden cause was being championed well before Adelson got to the BE blog.  Did you ever read any of Bennett's posts on expansion?  He would never write about expansion without mentioning UCF.  This  :KoolAid you're trying to pour for us on here is getting embarrassing. 

Yeah Dude, so I guess that's why she called us the "Knights" on her game analysis today. She's worse than JT . At least he doesn't claim to be a writer I would guess you share that distinction with him. Drink up boys.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Yeah Dude, so I guess that's why she called us the "Knights" on her game analysis today. She's worse than JT . At least he doesn't claim to be a writer I would guess you share that distinction with him. Drink up boys.

:Bang

How do you miss a point that I almost blatantly spelled out for you?  It's not about Adelson, it's about ESPN!  Your beef is with ESPN.  Adelson is only the 2nd writer that has come in here that is rooting for UCF to join the BE.  Bennett was doing it long before she got here.  And what the hell is this line:

At least he doesn't claim to be a writer I would guess you share that distinction with him.

Seriously, you need to work on making some sense when you post ... I never claimed to be a writer, and I don't know what distinction you are talking about.  God, you need to settle down and think before you type.  Seriously ... it's bad. 

This is a thread about D'Vario Montgomery. If you want to talk about something else, I suggest The Mad Cow Lounge. Let's try to get back on topic