• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

D'Vario Montgomery, WR, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

nice to see the kids wearing USF proudly - especially as non-commits.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

nice to see the kids wearing USF proudly - especially as non-commits.

We're starting to see high school kids that actually grew up watching USF football for most of their young lives. A few Big East championships and the derived local buzz from that would do wonders to attract some of local blue chippers this way. And I also agree, it's nice to see kids sporting the "iconic U," it's a great logo.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Don't know if this is a move up from the Top13 but it's nice to hear we are still in the running.

Larry Weisbaum LarryWeisbaum

USF Among the Top for Elite WR D'Vario Montgomery

Boy I could feel the love in that video. You can tell our coaching staff has done a great job wiyh the introduction of this young man to Bull's football.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Boy I could feel the love in that video. You can tell our coaching staff has done a great job wiyh the introduction of this young man to Bull's football.

I agree Bill. Nothing but positive energy coming from Monty. Seems like he loves our coaching staff and the current roster of players. He made a point of it to explain how he felt he was already a part of the team. Time will tell.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  849
  • Days Won:  0

If there is any big time prospect USF could land this year, its Montgomery but its going to be tough as hell and we'll need to have a big season. USF was the first to offer him, they did it during the Sling N' Shoot during his sophomore year.

As for the Knight that commented on his Top 13 being too big, the kid has 40 plus offers, narrowing it down to 13 by the summer is more than reasonable...I don't get that foolish comment as if the kid is some type of attention whore.

And Reef you asked why would a Florida kid want to play in BFE? He's not really a Florida kid, he's originally from Louisiana. I believe he moved to Florida for HS

This is looking like a HUGE weekend.

USFBullsEYE USFBullsEYE.com

Winter Park (Fla.) WR D'Vario Montgomery will be at USF's SuperBull this Saturday.

Devo names 3. This is an amazing mix. Maybe being the middle guy might be the charm. I really love this guys attitude and size. He is going to be a stud on the field. Everyone who sees him camp is making really complimentary statements about his prowess. Nice to see him whittling down his choices. Hope he keeps talking to us and realizes what a great thing we got going here.

USFBullsEYE USFBullsEYE.com

Winter Park (Fla.) WR D'Vario Montgomery, a rivals 250 member, said after SuperBull #USF, #UCF and #Bama stand out amongst his many offers.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

945266.jpg

Nice to see