• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Comments about DOJO last ngiht

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

As much as DoJo was a great player (arguably the best to wear a Bulls uniform), I believe that DoJo was never invested nor cared about USF. He was here to get his ticket to the NBA and was taking it the first chance he got.

I think if that were the case he wouldn't have even bothered to come back for a game ... He did what he thought was best for him and his family and I find it difficult to fault the guy for it.

I don't blame him for what he did. I'm just believe more in the philosophy that the name on the front should be greater then the name on the back.

The better the recruits you get the more chance of the player leaving earlier. It dosent mean they dont care about the program. Big programs deal with this issue alot.

• Content Count:  70

The team uses its players to get what they want ie wins tourneys, why is not ok for the player to use the team to get what they want be it education or a shot at the NBA.

He definitely fell into the latter. Had a class with the guy and he was not here for the education at all.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

The team uses its players to get what they want ie wins tourneys, why is not ok for the player to use the team to get what they want be it education or a shot at the NBA.

He definitely fell into the latter. Had a class with the guy and he was not here for the education at all.

How many athletes are? Even mediocre kids that have no shot of making it to the professional leagues often have minimal interest in the education side.

It still doesn't mean Dojo, or any others, don't love their school. Just means they don't care about academics and/or know their athletics will make them 99% of the income they make in their lifetimes, not some desk job.

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

is dojo innba

• Content Count:  4,642

i'd love to know what our record would have been if he stayed.... dreaming....

• Content Count:  937

Dojo's ability to get to the rim would have been nice. Especially since he would get to the FT line a redicolous amount. Its nice when the other team is in foul trouble.

DOJO said he accomplished everything he wanted at USF. He was a first round draft pick we all should be happy and proud we have another bulls in the NBA.

Archived