• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ND at USF game thread

Vega

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Lol at Gilchrist and LOL at Heath for actually building his own offense around him

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Its a home game.    Duh.   

Were not a goodhlme team either.

This fun to watch if you are a basketball that likes seeing crisp player and ball movement. ND is fun to watch. Heath can learn a lot from watching Mike Brey coach

Wow this sad and at the same time kind of funny too. Btw USF now down by 30pts on their campus. The good news is Mike Brey will probably show some mercy soon and pull his best players while running time off the clock.

Wow this sad and at the same time kind of funny too. Btw USF now down by 30pts on their campus. The good news is Mike Brey will probably show some mercy soon and pull his best players while running time off the clock.

Well Mike Brey just showed the mercy I talked about.

• Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

Ive kept from commenting on the Heath situation up to this point as I wanted to see how the season would progress... I also understand that losing Jones and Howard was taking away the heart and soul of this team.... Unlike some, I was frustrated with the close losses, but I could accept those (the "one player away from winning" concept). The Marquette loss was really hard to stomach, but this is just unacceptable. I was fine with Heath getting at least one more year, but I do not know if I can stomach another season of this...this is pitiful...

ND wins 78-55 and I PROMISE YOU THE GAME WAS NOT THAT CLOSE. ND called off the dogs at the 6 minute mark of the 2nd to avoid really embarrassing a fellow BE school. Meanwhile USF went to pressing and launching uncontested 3s in the last 2 minutes of the game.

Archived