• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Perdue banned at Armwood

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,517
  • Days Won:  10

I wonder if it would be a good idea to offer preferred walk-on status.  Obviously, he should take a scholarship offer if he wants to go that route.

• Content Count:  486
  • Days Won:  0

And here I am thinking what did big Will do now??????

Perdue_nba.jpg

• Content Count:  10,219

I hope skip jumps in as the white knight, it would go miles with all HS coaches in this area.

can king play? how many stars? we need WR's? what do we lose?

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I hope skip jumps in as the white knight, it would go miles with all HS coaches in this area.

can king play? how many stars? we need WR's? what do we lose?

3 - stars

http://insider.espn.go.com/college-football/recruiting/player?id=110260&_slug_=aj-king&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fcollege-football%2frecruiting%2fplayer%3fid%3d110260%26_slug_%3daj-king

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  1

Skip Holtz should defintely, at the very least, offer preferred walk-on status.  Even if he is able to eventually find a scholarship somewhere else, we lose nothing by allowing him to walk on. 

And this would go a long, long way to improving relationships with local high schools.  Holtz wants to build that fence?  Offering this kid the chance to walk-on at a BCS school in his backyard would be a strong pillar in that fence. 

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Skip Holtz should defintely, at the very least, offer preferred walk-on status.  Even if he is able to eventually find a scholarship somewhere else, we lose nothing by allowing him to walk on. 

And this would go a long, long way to improving relationships with local high schools.  Holtz wants to build that fence?  Offering this kid the chance to walk-on at a BCS school in his backyard would be a strong pillar in that fence. 

It would be nice of Skip to offer a preferred walk-on.  We just don't have room for the kid.  We're too hard up on scholarships right now to offer him.  I don't think he'd take it, but it's worth a shot.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I want Elite Armwood guys to want to come here.  The guys with offers from UF and FSU.  I want guys like Ryne Giddens.  That's just me though.

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Shady move by Purdue.  Based on your title, I thought "Perdue" was a scout/coach banned from Armwood.

I thought maybe they weren't allowed to eat chicken.

lol

• Content Count:  13

It's funny that someone above asked how many stars is he?! ..lol When Coach Holtz (whom I agree 100% with) doesn't even look at that stuff.

Anyhoo the latest on AJ King is he has an offer from WMU....according to his coaches at Armwood.

...that said WMU signed two WR late last night

Archived