• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Off Season Uniform Debate!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

in case you were wondering who the heck's helmet that is on that OL it's Missouri State. It was annoying me that I didn't know what school it was so I had to search a little bit.

I WANT (dark) GREEN HELMETS!!!!!!

south-florida-cncpt.gif

Throw that on with green jerseys and green pants and that would look bad ass

+1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

in case you were wondering who the heck's helmet that is on that OL it's Missouri State. It was annoying me that I didn't know what school it was so I had to search a little bit.

I WANT (dark) GREEN HELMETS!!!!!!

south-florida-cncpt.gif

Throw that on with green jerseys and green pants and that would look bad ***

+1

-2.  That would make a green apple splatter nightmare.  Thought it was a good idea, and I appreciate the rendering, but no thanks. 

:puke

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I asked Bill McGillis on Twitter what were the chances we'd see green helmets with a gold U in the near future and he responded with:

"Stay Always exploring the great options with equip mgr J Lees, players/Skip. Gold...Yes; White...Yes; Green?? Stay tuned :)"

Hoping for the green helmets in the next year or two.

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  1

Gold helmets, white helmets, gold pants, green helmets, white pants, green jerseys....

We might as well just go all the way and rename our school the "University of Oregon-Tampa." 

Guest nybullsfan

Gold helmets, white helmets, gold pants, green helmets, white pants, green jerseys....

We might as well just go all the way and rename our school the "University of Oregon-Tampa." 

OK  ;D

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

Hey looking good on the field is what attracts some kids... Plus i wouldn't mind being called that as long as we can duplicate what they are doing on the field too  ;D

Here I did a little messing around and made this from Miami's ProCombat Helmet they used this year. I think if the U was more Gold it wouldn't be all that bad.

GreenUSFHelmet.jpg

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Hey looking good on the field is what attracts some kids... Plus i wouldn't mind being called that as long as we can duplicate what they are doing on the field too   ;D

Here I did a little messing around and made this from Miami's ProCombat Helmet they used this year. I think if the U was more Gold it wouldn't be all that bad.

GreenUSFHelmet.jpg

You really need to work on those photoshop skills

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

Hey looking good on the field is what attracts some kids... Plus i wouldn't mind being called that as long as we can duplicate what they are doing on the field too   ;D

GreenUSFHelmet.jpg

You really need to work on those photoshop skills

First time trying it

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Here's a slightly (only slightly) less amateur attempt at the same picture:

ermwdu.jpg

Archived