• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone have a good story from Charlotte?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

I'll start...

Had a cool experience at a restaurant called Picasso's.

My wife, 2 year old son and I were the only USF fans in the place and they played the Clemson fight song 15 times where they spell out Clemson. I gave the guy my phone and had him play our fight song...

Needless to say my son and I, to the complete disapproval of my wife, stood proud the whole time and SCREAMED... S-O-U-T-H F-L-O-R-I-D-A SOUTH FLORIDA, SOUTH FLORIDA GOO BULLS! BULLS! The place was silent the whole time, then went crazy...classic underdog tailgate action!

• Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Here's one for ya... (couldn't help my self):

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=303650228

• Content Count:  33
  • Days Won:  0

I can honestly say it was the best road trip of my life! Not just because we won, not just because coach anwered my questions at Whiskeys, but because on new years eve on the rusty rudder's boat......she said YES!! Could the day have gone any more perfect! Special thanks to all of the bulls/tigers fan who high fived us and made toasts to us.....it nearly brought me to tears :)

• Content Count:  33

168022_1644535084571_1572690529_1493509_5071557_n.jpg

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

While hanging with my peeps at Wild Wing Cafe on Thrusday night, the Sheriif proceeds to "educate" the wife on how well endowed he is/was.  Not only was it hard to believe, but the length and girth changed throughout the night as more beers entered his system.  Then near the end of  the night he says to her, "This guy right here is a good man. You should marry him." Her response, "We are married."

Classic 2 hours.

• Content Count:  1,079

Congrats Moon!! Now get to baby making so we can get some more butts in seats a home games  :P

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

DELdaBull... Hope I didn't ruin you and your wife's time that night (I really don't recall talking about my junk to your lady - although at least I was talking it up I guess). I'm kinda blurry on who you are as well (which is even worse). To be honest, I was flipping through my photos yesterday and I have pictures with people I definitely don't recall taking (we started with Howie P and Mama Bull around 12 PM that day). I need to post the one photo of this one Bull fem I ran into... Have no clue who she is, but I would definitely like to find out. Either way... Happy New Years... Glad we got to hang out (even though I was extremely intoxicated).

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

Congrats Moon!! Now get to baby making so we can get some more butts in seats a home games  :P

lol +1

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

DELdaBull... Hope I didn't ruin you and your wife's time that night (I really don't recall talking about my junk to your lady - although at least I was talking it up I guess). I'm kinda blurry on who you are as well (which is even worse). To be honest, I was flipping through my photos yesterday and I have pictures with people I definitely don't recall taking (we started with Howie P and Mama Bull around 12 PM that day). I need to post the one photo of this one Bull fem I ran into... Have no clue who she is, but I would definitely like to find out. Either way... Happy New Years... Glad we got to hang out (even though I was extremely intoxicated).

Nice seeing you again.

Fox TV Charlotte interviewed me, but I missed seeing it. Lots of USF fans mentioned it at the game.

Right before the game,  Howie told the dad of the Clemson starting DT to be prepared to get his ass kcked. LOL

Archived