• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

brazil

smazza

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

is now a happening place i hear

i was invited to world cup and olympics

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,412
  • Days Won:  0

kidnapping is still an issue there... Brazilian friend won't take her daughter to see their home there

• Content Count:  684

Native Brasilian here, my dad's job was transferred to the USA back in 1993 and his job has since been transferred back to Brasil because the economy is doing very well.  I look forward to the World Cup and Olympics since it will greatly improve infrastructure.  As far as safety, going to a large Brasilian city is no different then visiting any large city elsewhere, don't stick out like a sore thumb in questionable neighborhoods and you will be fine.  In cities like Rio and Sao Paulo, it is very easy to go from one good neighborhood to a bad one without noticing, therefore, as with any big city, do your research on areas to avoid.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

kidnapping is still an issue there... Brazilian friend won't take her daughter to see their home there

i went to brazil and felt 110% safe...

brazil is an incredible country.

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

Native Brasilian here, my dad's job was transferred to the USA back in 1993 and his job has since been transferred back to Brasil because the economy is doing very well.  I look forward to the World Cup and Olympics since it will greatly improve infrastructure.  As far as safety, going to a large Brasilian city is no different then visiting any large city elsewhere, don't stick out like a sore thumb in questionable neighborhoods and you will be fine.  In cities like Rio and Sao Paulo, it is very easy to go from one good neighborhood to a bad one without noticing, therefore, as with any big city, do your research on areas to avoid.

i should with hot brazilian model so i will be ok

• Content Count:  2,558

We are saving up now for a trip there for the World Cup a little bit each week should make for a decent trip by then

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

We are saving up now for a trip there for the World Cup a little bit each week should make for a decent trip by then

nothing can stop me from going to 2014.

especially since they whiffed with qatar...

i'll be staying mostly in fortaleza but will travel for USA game

• Content Count:  4,642

girls of brazil thread please!  :D

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Why bring sand to the beach? There'll be plenty there. The most beautiful women in South America are a toss-up between Colombia, Brazil, and Venezuela.

• Content Count:  4,642

Why bring sand to the beach? There'll be plenty there. The most beautiful women in South America are a toss-up between Colombia, Brazil, and Venezuela.

false.  Argentinian women are the best in South America.

Archived