• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone bringing kids to Charlotte?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  15
  • Days Won:  0

Given that babysitters are hard to come by on NYE we are bringing our 2 1/2 year old to Charlotte.  Anyone else bringing young kids?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,297

will be bringing my two sons, ages 20 months and 3 months.  it will be a test of patience at times, i'm sure, but we figured the bowl game would be somewhat tame.

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

will be bringing my two sons, ages 20 months and 3 months.  it will be a test of patience at times, i'm sure, but we figured the bowl game would be somewhat tame.

You should buy the club seat access, trust me will be worth the money for you and the wife to  be able to seek refuge if needed!

• Content Count:  1,297

You should buy the club seat access, trust me will be worth the money for you and the wife to  be able to seek refuge if needed!

Thanks. I will def. look into it.

• Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

do club tickets give you club access like Ray Jay?

• Content Count:  1,158

do club tickets give you club access like Ray Jay?

It is nothing like the club at Ray Jay.  If my memory serves me correctly it's a carpted hallway with normal concessions. 

Eric

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

I'm bringing my 14 year old son (just turned) but he is 6-2 and could pass for a college student  :o

• Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

17 yr old and a friend.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

Heck yes!! My 5 year old went to our first bowl game at 6 months old so why stop now LOL  We did get the Club seats because while it is nothing like RayJay it is indoors and a place my wife could take the little guy when my wife (I mean the kid) got too cold

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

Unless my brother comes and this trip gets bumped to an R rating I will be bringing the 12yo. She went to Bham and st pete but this is her first charlotte trip. After telling her Mom that it was going to be a PG-13 trip (smoking drinking, cursing, etc) and after tellling her that she was either going to be riding in the car, watching football or watching me drink beer she still wanted to come. Unreal. Whatever, it'll still be fun. She suffer football style. Brrrr

Archived