• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

HI ALL!!!!!

flipflop4900

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Who the hell is Beastiebull and why does he have a Mets picture on a USF message board?

BTW Matt Grothe was the best thing that ever happened to USF's football program.  It could also be said that Matt Grothe was the best thing that ever happened to USF admissions.....

UCF Fan posing, would be my guess...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I think it is incredibly rude to get on a "nice" thread from an ex-player's father, and start a bashing thing.  That is just dickish...

This pretty much sums up what I am feeling as well.  I think this thread should be closed now.

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

This is why I hardly ever post here anymore.

I agree...all it is anymore is a pissing match....where is the actual discussions....i used to check this board multiple times a day...now not so much...and GOD FORBID we lose...avoid this place for at least 3 days!!

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

lol we have multiple threads calling players "a pig stuck in mud" and worse yet all this hate here.  When I start making such comments about players you can get angry.  Until then stop taking message boards so seriously. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks all and I will tell him.  Sitting Bull,  yes a few.  Would love to see you.  Thanks all and have a wonderfull holiday!!

I park in the bull backers lot, but text when you come again....813-486-9960

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

no disrespect to you or your son.  It is my duty to state an alternate view point on this board from time to time.  Not to hurt others' feelings.  By the insults you incessantly toss around towards me I see that you are hurt.  I apologize for that and obviously, I won't resort to those same low-brow tactics.   I can understand your vitriol as your own son is being discussed.

However it is Faze with his holier than thou insulting retort towards me that I'm after on this one.   If anything is said about MG that you don't appreciate during our ensuing exchange let me apologize in advance. 

Happy holidays to you and to MG.

Dude, how many people stop by here to say hi?  Not many players, coaches, or friends/family of players do.  And then when one does, you bash them.   

Beastie has his moments but just to be clear, he didn't bash anyone until comments were made concerning a current qb... and this should have already been moved.

I think it is incredibly rude to get on a "nice" thread from an ex-player's father, and start a bashing thing.  That is just dickish...

This pretty much sums up what I am feeling as well.  I think this thread should be closed now.

Then you two must certainly think it's "dickish" for relatives of former players to come on and take shots at current players correct??  Thought so.  Now get off of your high horses.

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

tell me how i bashed bj at all???

When you show me where I "bashed" MG I will show you where you bashed BJ.

Until then I'm done arguing this topic.

Archived