• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UConn @ USF Game Time: 8:00 PM on ESPN2

bwsdj

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Probably won't matter what time it is, the stadium will be empty and the excuses for absences will continue.

I don't understand this nonsense. Who is making excuses and for what?

Nothing you or anyone else can do will change USF's attendance overnight. It takes years of winning to draw crowds that are associated with winning (imagine that). That's not an excuse, that's just a fact. In the same way that one and one make two. If you can't understand it, that doesn't make it an excuse, it makes you stubborn or clueless.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

Hoping its NOT noon. That would suck to have the last 4 games of the season @ noon...Im tired of having to get up early to make it out to the tailgate in time.

Hoping its NOT noon. That would suck to have the last 4 games of the season @ noon...Im tired of having to get up early to make it out to the tailgate in time.

Not just the last four, but the final 5 Saturday games... Syracuse was at Noon before our three week-day games.

But you are likely going to be disappointed, there just aren't many options - and there are better games than USF-U Conn.

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Any word today?

• Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

Any word today?

That was my thought, since we're 12 days out.  Maybe they enacted the 6 day rule again as well, not necessarily for our game but for other games.

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

I think noon would be great for this game, so I could watch this then go home and watch the conference title games the rest of the day!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Hah, did anybody notice that ALL Big East games this week are at noon? Except one at 11am... lol...

Archived