• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

^^

Did you have to put that up there? As a die heart 49ers fan I find that rather offensive....him, what he said, and having to see it again.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

haha

i was just joking around... sry if you are a niners fan :P

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

I know one thing that I don't need you to clarify for me.  BJ Daniels is terrible. Horrendous. Abysmal.  Guy is a total liability.  If you want to disagree so be it.  I'd like to think i'm in the majority and you are in the minority on this.

He is a terrible QB.  Flat out awful.

please stfu.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

his accuracy is terrible

holtz will get a better qb next year

holtz isnt going to go down with leavitt's players

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

You guys crack  me up.  Last few weeks it is all about how BJ has turned around, he is a great guy again, Skip is the man.  the end of this game sucked, but that was as much the coaches as it was BJ or the offense.  Put blame on the WR that cannot get open to save their ass, or win a game.  A QB can only do so much in a minute of play if he has no open receivers.

the BS with the dead play at the end pissed me off, everyone standing and not one WR breaks down field?  They would all be running back to Fowler Ave if I was coach, and I would punish myself by running back too.

Holtz blew it.  No time outs called, and no rum defense when it counted.  While on a rant, that last Pitt TD when he carried half the team, 2 cheerleaders, and a tuba player into the end zone was pure embarrassment.

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

his accuracy is terrible

holtz will get a better qb next year

holtz isnt going to go down with leavitt's players

Holtz better get his dad to hold a flashlight into the dark so he can find his own ass or he will be out of here before he has a chance to recruit.

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

i think BJ is not a great QB, but has potential to be pretty good one. He didn't force any passes that would have been turnovers that he did so frequently earlier this year. he did not have a good game, but not a bad one either. I still don't see him as a clutch QB because he's never had a 2 minute warning TD drive and I don't think to end half either in his career. Hopefully can improve on that, but don't see it. The last 2 minutes he did make poor decisions on who to throw to it and on sack, Coach should have called timeout there and spiked ball after 1st down we got. I think we will learn from poor clock management in future though

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

at the end of the day who is prohibiting our offense?

holtz or bj

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Bj is playing worlds better than he did early in the year. He isn't the next coming of Dan Marino, but he has been better at managing the game and making better decisions.

The offensive play calling and execution is still pretty horrible.

Landi drops an easy first down pass. Bogan drops a big pass. Murray drops the screen pass at the end of the game with a huge gain in front of him. Bravo brown misses blocks on the bubble screen to Lamar. Lamar misses a block on the other side of the field on the hitch to Bogan.

Why don't you try going for the end zone on 2nd and 1 after the penalty in the first half? 

Bj can't help it if Landi is slow. Why is he running go routes anyway?

So many problems on offense. Yet all some people see is when Daniels makes a mistake.

Pretty much all of this.  The offense as a whole has been pretty **** bad all season long minus the teams we just completely outmatched athletically.  Everyone want's to just point at BJ but there is plenty of blame to go around.  Our WR core is Horrid, line is very inconsistent, QB play is erratic, and none of our backs in the rotation are homerun threats.  We just don't have the tools to be a successful offense this season so hopefully some of the younger guys, guys returning from injury, and transfers can step up and give us some legit offensive playmakers next season.  Also hopefully we have a legit option behind BJ next season because next year is put up or get put out time for him, well that is if we have someone that can give us a better shot to win games. 

Archived