• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Parking Question...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I was thinking of parking in Lot #3 or #4 for the Pitt game... do you have to have a season ticket parking pass to park in either of these lots?

We are looking to possibly switch lots next season and wanted to test out new areas first.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

3 is our lot and I'm pretty sure it's all donor .... I don't think 4 is. It wasn't an option when choosing season parking pass.

• Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  1

We are in lot 3 and love it. Easy in and usually easy out (once you know the tricks).

The south area of lot 3 is parking pass but the north area closest to the street (MLK) is public.

You could try it out keeping in mind the walk is much shorter from the parking pass spaces.

The best way to enter is from northbound Dale Mabry turn right at MLK and the entrance is a couple hundred feet east.

Most of the students are in the lot to the east (but separated by a small fence).

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

We are in lot 3 and love it. Easy in and usually easy out (once you know the tricks).

The south area of lot 3 is parking pass but the north area closest to the street (MLK) is public.

You could try it out keeping in mind the walk is much shorter from the parking pass spaces.

The best way to enter is from northbound Dale Mabry turn right at MLK and the entrance is a couple hundred feet east.

Most of the students are in the lot to the east (but separated by a small fence).

That is Lot 1 and is a combined General and Reserved.  The lot closest to the stadium is Lot 3 (where we are) and only Reserved.  We enjoy in being in 3. 

Thanks for the info everyone... I will shoot for either lot #1 or #4...

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Ive been in lot 7 since day one and its a fun lot.

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

We are lot 3.  Get the season parking pass for this lot, good location, good fans, and you find that you come in about the same time every game and end up parking near the same people.  We were in 6/7 for a few years, they moved me to 3 and I have kept it, like it better.  Lastly, if you have friends that want to meet you, lot 1 is general parking and is close.

Guest nybullsfan

Dixie, What happened to the lot where we tailgated for Miami last year? Did they shut down? That place rocked!

(But, my Alzheimer's has set in, and I can't remember it's name - something like bullstailgating.com or some such)

Dixie, What happened to the lot where we tailgated for Miami last year? Did they shut down? That place rocked!

(But, my Alzheimer's has set in, and I can't remember it's name - something like bullstailgating.com or some such)

This lot is still open and is still a great place to tailgate...

Archived