• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls vs. Souher Miss

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Lol they're not going to score over 60 pts that much this season unless the players go against their coach.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Lol they're not going to score over 60 pts that much this season unless the players go against their coach.

we played right into southern miss's hands tonight. they like these low scoring games.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Haynes seems like our only guard who has ever even heard of the word entry pass.  Our big guys can't finish either

• Content Count:  3,475

After watching this, I know I like USF football much more than basketball.

After watching this a turtle race is more exciting to watch. That would be faster then Stan Heath Ball.

I wish you would just always follow the best basketball team in the country like you claim to do for football, and then go pester fans of that team rather than the people here. It seems like all you do is rag on USF, regardless of the sport.

• Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Yeah Shaun Noriega was brutal and Gilchrist was not to be found in crunch time.

we played right into southern miss's hands tonight. they like these low scoring games.

You saw how well they executed down the stretch too. Also looks like Heath is already sending Burwell and Dority a message that he'll need their scholarships at the end of the season.

Lol Heath just played "we are a young team" card. We are a team with mostly juniors. :-[

• Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Well, they are young in terms of playing together.

• Content Count:  5,881

You saw how well they executed down the stretch too. Also looks like Heath is already sending Burwell and Dority a message that he'll need their scholarships at the end of the season.

Lol Heath just played "we are a young team" card. We are a team with mostly juniors. :-[

I'll reserve judgement on Dority, but Burwell has pulled the disappearing act since he stepped on campus over a year ago.

After watching this, I know I like USF football much more than basketball.

After watching this a turtle race is more exciting to watch. That would be faster then Stan Heath Ball.

I wish you would just always follow the best basketball team in the country like you claim to do for football, and then go pester fans of that team rather than the people here. It seems like all you do is rag on USF, regardless of the sport.

So you rather not know the truth? OK tell me your observation on tonight and what type of season you expect for our Bulls?

The bright spot tonight was Jawanza Poland. Not bad for a guy that didn't play at all last season. The talent is there and we see why some really good schools like WVU and OU were after him. Shouldn't be long before he is our starting wing guard.

Archived