• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pretty good article

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Thanks for posting redbird.  I often wonder if the timing were a bit different if Strong would have ended up here at USF.  I think Strong was hired before Leavitt was fired.  I'm sure Strong would have been a candidate with his Florida recruiting ties even though he had no HC experience.

• Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

I would have loved to have strong here.  Skip is great but when it comes to recruiting keeping guys in state would have been alot easier for USF. 

• Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

I think Holtz is doing great for the amount of time he has been here . And as it was said about the St Pete Baseball stadium , I think it was something on the  line of : if we build it they will come ".    ;)

• Content Count:  7,515
  • Days Won:  10

Strong is a fantastic hire for UL and the improvement is obvious.  This is great for them and the Big East.

It's a shame that it took this long for Strong to get an opportunity to lead a program.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Louisville did us a real favor by beating Syracuse.  Hopefully they extend their gratitude by losing to us on Saturday.

Guest nybullsfan

It's funny, but so many writers are denigrating the BE right now, as we go through several transitions.

I'm really looking forward to next year as these teams get better and better. A strong Ville and Cuse is great for the BE, I just hope we can also step up to the plate and remain competitive.

Especially if we get TCU (and maybe UCF?) - this will be a premier football league within the next coupla years.

Go Bulls! Go Big East!

Archived