• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Miami Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

Just went on ticketmaster and they have some pretty good deals on USF tickets. Some are like $20 bucks each if you sit in the upper deck. Selling cheap on Ebay too. Sun Life Stadium is soo huge. Nobody ever fills that thing.

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

student tix through USF are $58.....

Which is why I havent bought any

I know it helps USF Athletics... but I cant spend $232 (4 x $58)

Raised in Miami i know there's going to be cheap tickets outside

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,645
  • Days Won:  6

Again, I have to say I hope my 4 tickets I bought through USF ($60 each with fees) are in the lower bowl.  With all these deals out there, I'll be mighty upset if they are in the upper deck.

• Content Count:  37,638
  • Days Won:  29

Sure they are lower.

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Are you sure they are lower level E.T?  The 2010 Miami Hurricane Seating chart does not specify a visitors section but the 2009 chart says you get sections 118 (lowercorner) & 417, 418 & 419 (upper level).

Also linked below is a dead Ebay auction where someone was selling their FSU v UM tickets in the visitors section....419. That was only a month ago so it sounds like the 2009 chart may be accurate.

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/mifl/sports/footbl-tickets/auto_pdf/Football_Season_Pricing.pdf

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/mifl/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2009SeasonTicketPrices.pdf

http://www.collegeteamshop.com/store/2-Florida-State-Seminoles-@-Univ-of-Miami-Hurricanes-230533165836/

• Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

The upper deck is not bad in this stadium if you are on the 1st row in the middle of the field. You overlook everything. I would rather be up high (midfield) than be stuck in one of the lower corners. JIMO

• Content Count:  7,645
  • Days Won:  6

The upper deck is not bad in this stadium if you are on the 1st row in the middle of the field. You overlook everything. I would rather be up high (midfield) than be stuck in one of the lower corners. JIMO

For me this is the same as RayJay or any other pro stadium.  For a pro game, I prefer to sit in the upper level near the 50 to watch plays develop and have a much better "view" of the game.  For college games, I want to be in the lower level anywhere to "experience" the game and the college atmosphere.  I'm not as concerned about the view - I can see that on the video boards.

Archived