• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What is the name of the rap song played at kickoff?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I heard it on a few different games, violation annoying

+1

I hate that song almost as much as Schiano's gap tooth face.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

Are you talking about the song, not rap, that the singer sounds like Bon Scott?

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

It would be nice if they played more than 3 songs all game

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

at least it's not kernkraft's zombie nation.

i hate that "all i do is win" song. sadly, first time i suffered through it, i KNEW it was gonna be played at stadiums all over the country - it's just one of those annoyingly poppy cRap songs.

I guess they have to keep it mainstream - but there are tons of way better songs that we could use to make our environment unique - and much more intimidating. the white stripes song isn't bad, but it doesn't have enough energy, IMO. and the jump around song just needs to retire for good.

i have to say i do kinda like the jay-z 'on to the next one' song, but only if USF is winning.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

i hate that "all i do is win" song. sadly, first time i suffered through it, i KNEW it was gonna be played at stadiums all over the country - it's just one of those annoyingly poppy cRap songs.

I guess they have to keep it mainstream - but there are tons of way better songs that we could use to make our environment unique - and much more intimidating. the white stripes song isn't bad, but it doesn't have enough energy, IMO. and the jump around song just needs to retire for good.

i have to say i do kinda like the jay-z 'on to the next one' song, but only if USF is winning.

How about suggesting some instead of just complaining?

I heard it on a few different games, violation annoying

They play it every time we score... which is something they do every game if not every season - pick a "kickoff after scoring" song.

I think the players select the song.

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  0

Play the song enough and it becomes a tradition.  I believe it's Wisconsin that plays "Jump Around" between the 3rd and 4th quarters.  The song isn't that old but it's one of their traditions.  Do it enough and it becomes our thing and nobody has a problem with it.  By the way, and I've made the mistake before too, the band is Zombie Nation, the song is Kernkraft 400.

Speaking of traditions what does the WVU finger wiggle mean?

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

i like the songs played during the game but they do need more. i would like this song for game but dunno how others feel

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

i like the songs played during the game but they do need more. i would like this song for game but dunno how others feel

Good song, bad football song.

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

Good song, bad football song.

i think 2:10-2:30 if video could work but understand where it could be seen as bad football song

Archived