• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

November: Means College basketball is here!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

The USF Bulls play their only exhibition game of the year against Eckerd College tonight with tip-off at 7pm. There is nothing like hearing and seeing that ball bounce on the hardwood and the best athletes compete.

While this is just a warm-up game for the season opener against a tough So Miss team on Nov.12th, the thing to pay attention to is the battle at the PG and the SG spots. I real interested in the play of Shedrick Haynes, Shaun Noriega, and Mike Burwell.

• Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

So stoked!!!! The road to March begins.................

• Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

I have a few tests this week I'll need to study for but I'm going to try and at least make it to the first half tonight!

• Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

...the thing to pay attention to is the battle at the PG and the SG spots. I real interested in the play of Shedrick Haynes, Shaun Noriega, and Mike Burwell.

I'm interested i seeing Poland in action. From what I've heard, he seems like he could play the 2 spot. Am I incorrect, or is our foward depth not spectacular, and he's going to play small forward? He seems like he has prototypical SG size.

• Content Count:  5,982

...the thing to pay attention to is the battle at the PG and the SG spots. I real interested in the play of Shedrick Haynes, Shaun Noriega, and Mike Burwell.

I'm interested i seeing Poland in action. From what I've heard, he seems like he could play the 2 spot. Am I incorrect, or is our foward depth not spectacular, and he's going to play small forward? He seems like he has prototypical SG size.

You're probably right about Poland being built like a prototype 2G, but he along with Robertson are battling it out for the SF spot while Noriega and Burwell are neck and neck for the 2G spot. We don't have a true SF on the roster unless Victor Rudd is considered a 3. SF and PG are two positions USF needs to hit hard in recruiting.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Pg is crucial. I am not concerned about sf. With Noriega, Poland, and Robertson we are good at the 2 and 3. The 4 and 5 is on lock.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

First exhibition game I'm making a special effort to get to in a few years ... 2 big holes to fill.

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

i'll only be there for 1st half because I'm going to have watch MNF between my Texans and the Colts!

• Content Count:  3,084

starting 5 was Anderson, Famous, Poland, Noriega and Burwell.  I havent paid much attention (yet) this year, but why didnt Gilchrist start?  Exhibition type reason?

Archived