• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tailgating menu for Rutgers.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

I'm not sure, yet. 7 pm start. What are you guys doing?

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

wanted to do chili but still too hot

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

My tailgating plans depend on when my group is getting out... my wife can't get off work and I'll likely be going as a one man stampede.

Food wise I was thinking of making some kind of a baked spaghetti deal or something I can take to work and sit in the back until I get off.

Wednesday games suck.

• Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  1

might be doing usual burgers and dogs, but I'm helping a friend promote DELL and won't be in the mall lot, but we shall have the jersy shore theme still, learned alot last nite at the Rutgers Soccer game (we dominated).

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,693
  • Days Won:  108

The New Brunswick area isn't well known for anything in particular food wise.  There is the famous little trailer that was on Man v Food but they just make random sandwiches.  There also is a place called Stuff yer Face near campus that specializes in Stromboli.  But those are impossible to make while tailgating.  So our group is just doing sloppy joes as a main course.  Jersey is known for its tomatoes so we are doing mozzarella/tomato salad as appetizers.  Also known for cranberries and blueberries so dessert is a cobbler made with the two.

Two years from now when we have the main dish for Rutger's, we are doing pork roll sandwiches.  What is pork roll?  http://www.jerseyporkroll.com/what.htm

Can buy it at Publix here in Florida.

• Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  1

might be doing usual burgers and dogs, but I'm helping a friend promote DELL and won't be in the mall lot, but we shall have the jersy shore theme still, learned alot last nite at the Rutgers Soccer game (we dominated).

I shall be having Cake n Ice cream cuz it's my Birthday Friday, and I'm celebrating with my Tampa Friends Wednesday.

Archived