• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rutgers game....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

seems like the make or break game of the season......win and we should be bowling and could sneak up into 2nd or 3rd in BE with a good run......lose and we stay home during bowl season probably along with Uconn......god i hate Buttgers......we got the Cinncy monkey off our back maybe this will be the year we beat the Schiano Buttgers monkey......one thing is certain, Schiano will definitely blitz and blitz some more unlike Cinncy coach(still dont get that coaching move),,,,,,,,

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

I still think the Rutgers game will be pivotal but Rutgers is having real problems on offense AND our defense is generally pretty stout. If Skip can keep BJ from turning over the ball I think we should win.

UConn and Louisville should be winnable games. I also don't know how much I believe in Pitt yet....we could surprise some people with that game also.

• Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

So what you're saying is we win every game besides Miami?

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  0

This game probably scares me the most. Rutgers was playing real well against UCONN a few weeks back. I think the Pitt game might be a little misleading because they were'nt in the right mind set with the whole Eric LeGrand tragedy. If they can get their minds right we are in for a dog fight. That D is still pretty nasty and will be a whole lot better then what we saw in Cincy. Hopefully the team gets some great practices in leading up to Wednesday. Need to play mistake free and smart like we did against UC.

• Content Count:  693

Has anyone heard anything about whether Savage will be back or not? I am pretty sure his hand and ribs will be healed by next Weds., but I haven't heard anything in quite some time. I know he wasn't playing so well this year, but I'd rather our defense face Dodds than Savage due to his inexperience.

• Content Count:  728

Thats what I have been saying!

8-4 HERE WE COME!

• Content Count:  4,738

if our offense comes out like last week every week we shouldnt lose another conference game, but who knows what we'll get

I think our next victory will be #100 - it would be nice to hit this milestone against our most hated rivals.

doesnt seem like a big deal w/o the Jim.  thats would have been his

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Rutgers was playing real well against UCONN a few weeks back.

Have you seen how bad UConn is? Rutgers struggled to beat them at home. Rutgers lost at home to a depleted UNC team and to Tulane. They also needed to come back to force OT against Army at home. Pitt absolutely crushed them.

They have a good D, but I think we can do some things now that we aren't as predictable as we once were.

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

The schiano monkey must fall....he owned our last staff; I hope skip owns this ass clown

Archived