• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

congrats bulls...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  58
  • Days Won:  0

...on a tough road win.

good luck the rest of the way.

• Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

Thanks; won't lie wasn't very optimistic heading into the game last night. Your offense is something else. Good luck to y'all the rest of the way too.. Hope you can knock off "Cuse next weekend

i've eaten a lot of crow over the years brother.

eaten a lot more steaks carved from prime bovine.

again, congrats.

sheriff, i'll be in touch and we'll make arrangements.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i've eaten a lot of crow over the years brother.

eaten a lot more steaks carved from prime bovine.

again, congrats.

sheriff, i'll be in touch and we'll make arrangements.

thats true

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Gruehls will never have to eat crow in my opinion. We've bet on the last five games, and I'm 1-4. Our bets are simple. The bets have always been over food (I offered to send him a Mexican senorita living in AZ, but he keeps declining because he's married). I've craved Montgomery Inn ribs ever since the USF Foundation flew up 10 of us from GreenbergOpolis to the C-USA hoops tourney in 2002 (they can only be found in Ohio). They have Taco Bell in Cinci, so I can't really send him some of Arizona's finest food. I definitely owe him on my end of the bet as he has always sent the ribs regardless of Cinci making us their b*tch. This year... a little reciprocation is in order. In celebration of USF's win, when you're ready for those Maryland crab cakes Gruehls (I was born in Maryland), give me a heads up. I'll be sending some your way! Go Bulls! Feels great being on the other side of the fence for once.

Gruehls will never have to eat crow in my opinion. We've bet on the last five games, and I'm 1-4. Our bets are simple. The bets have always been over food (I offered to send him a Mexican senorita living in AZ, but he keeps declining because he's married). I've craved Montgomery Inn ribs ever since the USF Foundation flew up 10 of us from GreenbergOpolis to the C-USA hoops tourney in 2002 (they can only be found in Ohio). They have Taco Bell in Cinci, so I can't really send him some of Arizona's finest food. I definitely owe him on my end of the bet as he has always sent the ribs regardless of Cinci making us their b*tch. This year... a little reciprocation is in order. In celebration of USF's win, when you're ready for those Maryland crab cakes Gruehls (I was born in Maryland), give me a heads up. I'll be sending some your way! Go Bulls! Feels great being on the other side of the fence for once.

hey Terry.

just back from a spot with no cell phones and no internet, which was great. not so great was reading about last night's, um, unfortunate outcome.

the best you get bro is a draw; you send the seafood, i'll send the ribs. say when and where.

best,

g

hey Terry, wait a minute.

you said "senorita?"

i thought you said "margarita" and that would have been of benefit to no one, especially if sent by burro from 'zona.

oh well, the toll taken by age on hearing and comprehension.

Guest nybullsfan

Like I predicted, the "barecats" got exposed, LOL

Very tense ending, 'cause Cincy can always score in a hurry. Inexplicable that they pulled Collaros for that last series - he sure didn't look THAT injured.

Maybe he got pulled because he secretly wants to be a Bull?!??!!

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=75470.0

gruehls, hope to catch up with you in Cincy in 2012 - good luck the rest of the season.

GO BULLS!! go cats!!

• Content Count:  4,642

thanks and good luck to you guys too.

Archived