• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stan Heath is at a huge disadvantage

Vega

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

Do I takes shots or do I just tell the truth? People should know by now I don't sugar coat anything whether it be basketball or football. Before the season I said the FB team wouldn't be good and I caught heat. I said the BE FB conference is weak and I caught heat for that too. Well looks like Vega once again knew what he was talking about just like I do concerning the major issue keeping our basketball down. I might now be 100% right on everything but if there is an issue needing to be talked about I will do just that.

You're a guy?

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Hardest job in America

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Calling out the passionate basketball fans that even bother to post on here isn't going to change a thing. Midnight Madness has not been the strongest at USF for a while, likely since football became king.

I know USF isn't doing a traditional Midnight Madness event but is attempting to coordinate an open basketball practice/football watch party for this Friday. I wasn't able to find details on this event on gousfbulls.com, does anyone have the details?

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

The info as posted:

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=205014448

Bulls Frenzy Friday at 7:30 p.m. in the Sun Dome 

TAMPA - The University of South Florida will host Bulls Frenzy at the Sun Dome on Friday, Oct. 22, beginning at 7:30 p.m.

The evening will be a mixture of Bulls hoops and football as fans will watch USF face Cincinnati on the gridiron and the women's and men's basketball teams on the court.

Entries 2 and 4 to the Sun Dome open at 7:30 p.m. and the hoops squads will be introduced prior to the 8:05 p.m. kickoff of the football game against Cincinnati.

While watching the football game on big screens, fans will have the opportunity to participate in contests against the basketball players. At halftime of the football game, the women's and men's basketball teams will play green and gold scrimmages.

Free pizza and ice cream will be available for all in attendance.

• Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Hardest job in America

It just got harder and look for Heath to be out the door after this season if they can make the NIT. If he isn't high on someone's list he will be campaigning to get on there.

The future is very dim for him if he stays at USF.

Archived