• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

you have to look at alot of games to see such poor qbing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

you need better judgment from qb

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

BJ is nothing more than a guy that is quick (not seeing it this year actually) has good moves and has a rocket for arm that is all....that isn't a qb 

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

but he doesnt learn from his mistakes and is regressing which unfortunately means he isnt very smart

he will not be qb next year

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

The offense in general stinks.

I dont think that anyone could have seen how injuries and players leaving would have depleted the receiving corps though.

• Content Count:  136

I gave BJ a pass for a few games but after listening to some of his post game/practice comments lately he doesn't seem to be getting it. He's stated that he's not seeing the field well, ala, missing wide open receivers in the Syracuse game. He must have horrible peripheral vision. If you watch him during the snap his head is down, so he's not seeing the field at the snap. When he checks out of a play to go to the pass he stares at the receiver to make sure he notices the Hot read. DB's are salivating at the oppurtunity.

Smazza's correct with a QB change next year unless BJ somehow "Gets it" over the next 6 games. My personal opinion is he has 1 more game and if he fails, go to a back-up they can't do any worse.

Guest nybullsfan

We've played .500 ball in the easy part of the season, and have the talent to play .500 down the stretch. Execution? In favor of it.

Skip needs to play the guys who give us the best chance of winning, until we hit the 7th loss. Only then does the focus shift to developing future players.

Let's hope he does whatever it takes to beat Cincy, whether that's BJ or Gunsby. I don't care about burning the redshirt if it gets us a W on Friday.

• Content Count:  509

We've played .500 ball in the easy part of the season, and have the talent to play .500 down the stretch. Execution? In favor of it.

Skip needs to play the guys who give us the best chance of winning, until we hit the 7th loss. Only then does the focus shift to developing future players.

Let's hope he does whatever it takes to beat Cincy, whether that's BJ or Gunsby. I don't care about burning the redshirt if it gets us a W on Friday.

+1. We are 3-3 right now. This season is not over by a long shot. There is alot of football to be played, and with the right adjustments we can still make this season repectable. I think how we repsond after early setbacks and failures will tell us a lot about our team and coach.

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

but he doesnt learn from his mistakes and is regressing which unfortunately means he isnt very smart

If he continues throwing 3+ interceptions a game, he shouldn't be the QB this year.  I would love to know what changed him in one off season.  He was inconsistent last year, but showed signs of greatness.  I haven't seen anything from him this year to see any hope.  I cannot believe that a change in the offensive scheme would change a QB's performance.  A good QB is a good QB in any system.  A good QB doesn't throw the ball into the hands of the secondary on a consistant basis. 

Guest nybullsfan

If he continues throwing 3+ interceptions a game, he shouldn't be the QB this year.  I would love to know what changed him in one off season.  He was inconsistent last year, but showed signs of greatness.  I haven't seen anything from him this year to see any hope.  I cannot believe that a change in the offensive scheme would change a QB's performance.  A good QB is a good QB in any system.  A good QB doesn't throw the ball into the hands of the secondary on a consistant basis. 

Lost his passion for the game?

With a few exceptions (Skinny comes to mind), I haven't seen much passion in the players. One post even mentioned the sidelines stood like zombies when we snagged an INT.

CJL may have been over the top with emotion, but maybe the Skipper has swung the pendulum too far the other way?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

Lost his passion for the game?

With a few exceptions (Skinny comes to mind), I haven't seen much passion in the players. One post even mentioned the sidelines stood like zombies when we snagged an INT.

CJL may have been over the top with emotion, but maybe the Skipper has swung the pendulum too far the other way?

I mentioned they stood like zombies after a nifty Marshall sack .... Have we even had any interceptions??

Archived