• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Baby Brother Plays Tonight at 8pm: UCF vs Marshall

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

BJ was allowed to use his legs last year.  We saw how that ended up.. we went to an International Bowl. Don't be afraid of a little change.

This year: The No Bowl

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Do we have open recievers? People are going ape **** over BJ missing the 2 blown coverage throws (which were bad) but there weren't a lot of open reads against any of our non-Stony Brook teams.

This is such a pathetic offense and it's not only on BJ not showing a lot of accuracy. Maybe our WRs also are just a joke but the UCF receivers have had plenty of room tonight, while our WRs are practically getting smothered and their routes jumped every play.

• Content Count:  225
  • Days Won:  0

I think they just have more talent this year on offense than we do.   Plus I think Godfrey is more talented.  They mention he broke all of Jacory Harris records in High School  Well I know they have more talent on wide receivers.  They have a good amount of recruits from Miami

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Do we have open recievers? People are going ape **** over BJ missing the 2 blown coverage throws (which were bad) but there weren't a lot of open reads against any of our non-Stony Brook teams.

This is such a pathetic offense and it's not only on BJ not showing a lot of accuracy. Maybe our WRs also are just a joke but the UCF receivers have had plenty of room tonight, while our WRs are practically getting smothered and their routes jumped every play.

Are you joking? Rewatch the cuse game... There were multiple occasions where we had open receivers and BJ was inaccurate.

• Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

I think they just have more talent this year on offense than we do.

Football talent, maybe. We've still got enough other kinds of talent that we could out-rap, out-backflip, or out-drive a moped without a license them.

• Content Count:  521

Are you joking? Rewatch the cuse game... There were multiple occasions where we had open receivers and BJ was inaccurate.

Haha.  there are opportunities, BJ just isn't hitting them.  Let the haters hate on the coaching staff.. they are not the problem.

• Content Count:  521

i will tell you what ...... we do not want to play them this year....Godfrey is gonna be an absolute stud by the time he is done, unlike others he looks like a real qb who happens to be athletic, not an athlete trying to be qb

I wonder if we can convince him to transfer, lol.  either that or a Trade for BJ + cash

• Content Count:  684

i will tell you what ...... we do not want to play them this year....Godfrey is gonna be an absolute stud by the time he is done, unlike others he looks like a real qb who happens to be athletic, not an athlete trying to be qb

I wonder if we can convince him to transfer, lol.  either that or a Trade for BJ + cash

[/quote

Bahaha...Trade...BJ plus 2 future recruits

• Content Count:  8,174

We need a tall pocket passer with decent mobility to fit holtz system

• Content Count:  4,778

We need a tall pocket passer with decent mobility to fit holtz system